Fans of the TNT series Leverage were given some bad news just before Christmas last month, when TNT canceled the series right before its Season 5/series finale, "The Second David Job". Given the abrupt ending of the show, series creator/executive producer Dean Devlin recently revealed that they may make a Leverage movie.
"That would be fun to do. That's definitely a possibility."
He also said the producers are looking for another network home, even though the odds of the series coming back are slim.
"We're going to try to shop it around now and see if there is any other interest elsewhere. Look, it's a long shot but we have a lot of love for the show and the fans have been tremendously supportive. If we can find a way for it to continue we'll pursue."
Similar News ItemsBeth Riesgraf
- USA Network’s ‘Complications’ Casts Four, Begins Production in Atlanta (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: 'Jag' star David James Elliott joins indie thriller 'American Hangman' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 29 August 2014, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Beth Riesgraf Has Become a Shut In (From Dread Central. 29 August 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Review: The Dark Half (Blu-ray) (From DailyDead. 23 November 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
- "Saul," "Mozart" & More Shows Set Dates (From Dark Horizons. 21 November 2014, 8:11 AM, PST)
- Hugh Laurie to appear on 'Veep' (From Hitfix. 19 November 2014, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Warren Ellis’ Comic Series Global Frequency to Get another Shot at TV with Fox Ordering a Pilot from Producer Jerry Bruckheimer (From Collider.com. 21 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Jeremy Bernstein Talks Santa Claus: Private Eye, Hopes for a TV Adaptation, Who He Would Cast as Santa, and More (From Collider.com. 18 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- DGA Announces Special Award Winners for 2015 (From Thompson on Hollywood. 17 November 2014, 11:56 AM, PST)