One of Fey's earliest small screen appearances -- if not the first -- was a commercial for Mutual Savings Bank. The ad, which dates back to 1995, features Fey's analysis of the many meanings of "hi"/"high," while she sports a very era-appropriate haircut, dangling earrings and a vest that just defies description.
Mutual Savings Bank - "Hi!" - Featuring Tina Fey from The Purple Onion Archives on Vimeo.
Poehler's early TV resume includes a spot on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" and a couple episodes of MTV's short-lived comedy "Apartment 2F," but she also had a small part on a 1998 episode of "Spin City. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- NBC Passes on David Koechner Variety Sketch Show (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 April 2014, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- 'Frozen' tops albums chart for 10th week, while Pharrell rebounds to No. 2 (From Hitfix. 16 April 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Jenny Slate Considers Her Options In Obvious Child Trailer (From Cinema Blend. 16 April 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 15 April 2014, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Did Seth Rogen play it too safe? -- Vote (From EW.com - PopWatch. 14 April 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Movie News Wrap Up: ‘Karate Kid 2′, ‘The Martian’ and More (From Screen Rant. 14 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- 'Parks and Recreation': Can Andy keep Leslie and Ben's secret? -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 17 April 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Parks and Rec, Veep, Almost Human: Tube Talk Q&A (From Digital Spy - TV news. 17 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Will Arnett Files for Divorce From Amy Poehler (From E! Online. 16 April 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)