One of Fey's earliest small screen appearances -- if not the first -- was a commercial for Mutual Savings Bank. The ad, which dates back to 1995, features Fey's analysis of the many meanings of "hi"/"high," while she sports a very era-appropriate haircut, dangling earrings and a vest that just defies description.
Mutual Savings Bank - "Hi!" - Featuring Tina Fey from The Purple Onion Archives on Vimeo.
Poehler's early TV resume includes a spot on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" and a couple episodes of MTV's short-lived comedy "Apartment 2F," but she also had a small part on a 1998 episode of "Spin City. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Interview With Ken Jeong On The Hangover Part III (From We Got This Covered. 21 May 2013, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Will Andy Samberg and Fox Cop a Hit? (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Upfronts Show Cracks in the Facade of Networks (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood's 13 Best Commencement Speeches (From NextMovie. 21 May 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Carol Burnett will receive the 2013 Mark Twain Prize (From Pop2it. 21 May 2013, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Legendary Comedian To Receive 2013 Mark Twain Prize for American Humor (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 10:33 AM, PDT)
"Parks and Recreation" (2009)
- The Big Bang Theory and American Horror Story Lead Critics' Choice Television Awards Nominations (From TVfanatic. 22 May 2013, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Big Bang, Horror Story, Parks & Rec, Good Wife, The Americans Lead Critics Choice Nominations (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 'American Horror Story' and 'The Big Bang Theory' lead Critics Choice nominees (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)