If creepy, three-eyed ravens tickle your fancy, the new Game of Thrones teaser is sure to be a hit.
The cryptic spot takes place outside of the fantastical world of Westeros and touts one major tease about the HBO drama’s third season (premiering March 31): “Their world returns to ours.”
Related | Game of Thrones Super-Sizes Season 3 – What Could Fill the Extra Minutes?
Watch the promo below, then hit the comments with your Thrones thoughts.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- New John Wick: Chapter 2 Stills Feature Keanu Reeves' Titular Assassin And Some Supporting Characters (From ComicBookMovie. 16 January 2017, 3:12 PM, PST)
- A ‘Game Of Thrones’ Prequel Is Being Explored By HBO (From ET Canada. 16 January 2017, 1:59 PM, PST)
- Game of Thrones season 8 episode count not set, HBO “exploring” spinoff possibilities (From Flickeringmyth. 16 January 2017, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Armie and Elizabeth Chambers Hammer Welcome a Son (From PEOPLE.com. 16 January 2017, 7:35 AM, PST)
- The Academy Announces Change To Oscar Nomination Morning (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 January 2017, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Mahershala Ali’s Baby Will Have a Much ‘Simpler’ Name: We Will ‘Still Keep It Unique’ (From PEOPLE.com. 12 January 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Craig Ferguson Takes On Abba’s ‘Take A Chance On Me’ On ‘Lip Sync Battle’ (From ET Canada. 16 January 2017, 12:06 PM, PST)
- I'm Dying Up Here: New Showtime Drama Series Announced for June (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 January 2017, 5:33 PM, PST)
- Showtime Sets Premiere Dates and Releases Trailers for ‘Guerrilla,’ ‘I’m Dying Up Here’ (Watch) (From Variety - TV News. 9 January 2017, 1:57 PM, PST)