If creepy, three-eyed ravens tickle your fancy, the new Game of Thrones teaser is sure to be a hit.
The cryptic spot takes place outside of the fantastical world of Westeros and touts one major tease about the HBO drama’s third season (premiering March 31): “Their world returns to ours.”
Related | Game of Thrones Super-Sizes Season 3 – What Could Fill the Extra Minutes?
Watch the promo below, then hit the comments with your Thrones thoughts.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Game Of Thrones: Go behind the Scenes of the Epic Battle of “Hardhome” (From Collider.com. 2 June 2015, 4:31 PM, PDT)
- We Think Jon Snow Just Revealed the Key to Winning Game of Thrones (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 2 June 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- VFX Artists for ‘The Strain,’ ‘American Horror Story’ Aim for Cinematic Looks (From Variety - TV News. 2 June 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Winning: The Racing Life Of Paul Newman – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 May 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- David Letterman’s Final Show Draws Biggest Audience in Over 20 Years (From Vulture. 21 May 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Letterman Finale Ratings: Show’s Fourth Largest Audience Ever (13.8 Million) (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 7:44 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Carson Reigns as America's All-Time Favorite Late-Night Host, Poll Finds (From The Hollywood Reporter. 2 June 2015, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Jerry Seinfeld Joined Vulture Festival for a Hilarious, Hour-Long Conversation (From Vulture. 1 June 2015, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- Watch David Letterman Call 18-Year-Old Todd Barry in 1982 (From Rolling Stone. 29 May 2015, 2:18 PM, PDT)