According to America's Life & Style magazine, the two can't stop fighting and friends fear they could be heading for a break-up.
"Things with them aren't good. They've been fighting a lot. Rob isn't happy. It's just a matter of time before he ends this," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
Their relationship previously hit a rocky patch when Stewart's intimate photos with "Snow White And The Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders became public. Stewart and Pattinson split, but they were back together. »
- Smith Cox
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Exclusive: Why Guy Pearce ignored the dystopia of David Michôd's 'The Rover' (From Hitfix. 19 September 2014, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Video On Demand: Five Great New Releases You Can Now Watch (From SoundOnSight. 15 September 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- David Cronenberg's Maps To The Stars has a Trailer (From GeekTyrant. 12 September 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Critical Mass: Can 'The Maze Runner' find a way out of the Ya wilderness? (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 September 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Still Alice | 2014 Tiff Review (From ioncinema. 19 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Why Tobey Maguire Thinks There’s a Lack of Young Male Movie Stars (From Vulture. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- Robert Simonds’ New Studio Taps Kevin Grayson To Head Domestic Distribution (From Deadline New York. 16 September 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- New poster and clip for Dracula Untold (From Flickeringmyth. 16 September 2014, 1:05 AM, PDT)
- New TV spot for Dracula Untold (From Flickeringmyth. 15 September 2014, 7:42 AM, PDT)