All hail ‘Niley’! Nick posted this photo on his Instragram on Jan. 10, letting all his fans know he is officially recording the song he allegedly wrote about ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus!
Nick Jonas, 20, debuted a song called “Wedding Bells” at the Jonas Brothers’ comeback concert on Oct. 11 in New York. His ex-girlfrind Miley Cyrus, 20, even spoke out saying she thinks it’s about her! Now, he’s in the studio — we can’t wait to hear the song and their new album!
Nick Talks About ‘Wedding Bells’
“We’re in the process of recording a new album, which is both good and bad,” Nick said about the song during the concert. He added that, as a songwriter, ”you have the responsibility to dive into subjects that make us uncomfortable and write about them. So far, the creation of this record has been a very wide range of subjects that we talked about before. »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Says Goodbye to House of Blues with Surprise Performance—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 4 August 2015, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Admits She Was Once ''Super Jealous'' of Miley Cyrus—Find Out Why (From E! Online. 4 August 2015, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Nsfw: Miley Cyrus Goes Topless, Cozies Up to Her Rumored Girlfriend (From Popsugar. 4 August 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: Tom Cruise plans on 'Mi:6' (From Hitfix. 31 July 2015, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- Knock Knock Live (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 July 2015, 6:31 PM, PDT)
- Knock Knock Live: Cancelled by Fox After Two Episodes (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 July 2015, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- 'The Dressmaker' Trailer Has Sexy Kate Winslet, Shirtless Liam Hemsworth (From Moviefone. 3 August 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Relativity Media Files Bankruptcy; Film and TV Units for Sale (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Mexican Oscar-Winning Filmmaker to Head Top Venice Jury: 3D Disaster Thriller to Open Fest (From Alt Film Guide. 28 July 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)