All hail ‘Niley’! Nick posted this photo on his Instragram on Jan. 10, letting all his fans know he is officially recording the song he allegedly wrote about ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus!
Nick Jonas, 20, debuted a song called “Wedding Bells” at the Jonas Brothers’ comeback concert on Oct. 11 in New York. His ex-girlfrind Miley Cyrus, 20, even spoke out saying she thinks it’s about her! Now, he’s in the studio — we can’t wait to hear the song and their new album!
Nick Talks About ‘Wedding Bells’
“We’re in the process of recording a new album, which is both good and bad,” Nick said about the song during the concert. He added that, as a songwriter, ”you have the responsibility to dive into subjects that make us uncomfortable and write about them. So far, the creation of this record has been a very wide range of subjects that we talked about before. »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Mindy Newell: The Spider-Woman Scandal – A Different View (From Comicmix. 1 September 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- 35+ Stars Who Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies on Social Media (From Popsugar. 1 September 2014, 3:13 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Tells Australian Show Sunday Night She “Loves” Liam Hemsworth, Elvis Invented Twerking + More – Watch Video (From GossipCop. 31 August 2014, 8:42 PM, PDT)
- Adam Levine Wants \'100 Kids\' (From Access Hollywood. 31 August 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Adam Levine Is 'More Masculine' From Marriage (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 August 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Adam Levine: Being Married Makes Me Feel 'More Masculine' (From PEOPLE.com. 30 August 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Reveals She Still Loves Liam (From iCelebz. 31 August 2014, 10:48 PM, PDT)
- 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay: Part 1' Six New Rebel Warrior Movie Posters (From CineMovie. 31 August 2014, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Still Loves Liam Hemsworth (From Entertainment Tonight. 31 August 2014, 2:12 PM, PDT)