All hail ‘Niley’! Nick posted this photo on his Instragram on Jan. 10, letting all his fans know he is officially recording the song he allegedly wrote about ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus!
Nick Jonas, 20, debuted a song called “Wedding Bells” at the Jonas Brothers’ comeback concert on Oct. 11 in New York. His ex-girlfrind Miley Cyrus, 20, even spoke out saying she thinks it’s about her! Now, he’s in the studio — we can’t wait to hear the song and their new album!
Nick Talks About ‘Wedding Bells’
“We’re in the process of recording a new album, which is both good and bad,” Nick said about the song during the concert. He added that, as a songwriter, ”you have the responsibility to dive into subjects that make us uncomfortable and write about them. So far, the creation of this record has been a very wide range of subjects that we talked about before. »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Gisele, Miley & Kylie -- See This Week's Best Celeb Selfies! (From TooFab. 20 December 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Kevin Jonas, Beyonce and Anna Kendrick Get Into The Holiday Spirit (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 5:21 PM, PST)
- Netflix in January: 'Desperate Housewives' and 'Brothers & Sisters' Are Leaving (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 December 2014, 2:37 PM, PST)
- American Idol: Fox Cutting Results Show (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 December 2014, 5:32 PM, PST)
- 10 More Reasons Kim Kardashian Cropped Her Child Out of a Photo (From Hitfix. 15 December 2014, 6:03 PM, PST)
- American Idol Cut Down Yet Again (From Boomtron. 15 December 2014, 5:43 PM, PST)
- From Hazel Grace and Augustus to Katniss and Gale: The 7 Best Movie Couples of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 5:31 PM, PST)
- First Look: Chastain & Winslet, Ladies in Dresses (From FilmExperience. 19 December 2014, 6:05 AM, PST)
- Presenting Your Unofficial 2015 Hot Guy Calendar (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 12:50 PM, PST)