It is being reported by PWInsider that WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd has suffered a torn meniscus over the holiday period and could face up to an entire year out on the sidelines to recover. The report suggests he could miss anything between 10 and 12 months.
This come off the back of the much talked about Cm Punk promo from Raw where Kidd got a nice mention as a “Workhorse” within the company.
As this is naturally a worry to the Canadian himself, it will most definitely be a worry for Kidd’ tag partner Justin Gabriel; who now must try and find some purchase as a singles competitor or find a new partner. Considering it appears that WWE are fast tracking Adrian Neville (Pac) through Nxt, who’s flying abilities far outweigh those of anyone on the roster (perhaps the world), I’m not sure there is a place for Gabriel going forward. »
- Chris Wood
Similar News ItemsC.M. Punk
- 10 Best Daniel Bryan Matches In WWE (From Obsessed with Film. 8 February 2016, 2:15 PM, PST)
- 10 Weirdest Ufc Stories From 2016 So Far (From Obsessed with Film. 8 February 2016, 9:41 AM, PST)
- 10 Things We Know About Cm Punk’s Ufc Opponent (From Obsessed with Film. 7 February 2016, 9:32 AM, PST)
- 8 Wrestlers WWE Should Use To Fill The Void (From Obsessed with Film. 19 January 2016, 5:01 AM, PST)
- 10 Radical Ideas To Save WrestleMania 32 (From Obsessed with Film. 17 January 2016, 4:56 AM, PST)
- Konnor Is Latest WWE Superstar To Suffer Injury (From Obsessed with Film. 7 January 2016, 8:01 AM, PST)