Was Ben jilted for good?
"Ben is no chump," George tells Zap2it hours before the show returns on ABC Thursday (Jan 10) after a month's break. "Ben is a man of action. That is why he is with her."
"If you leave him at the altar" George says. "He will find you, have that conversation."
But will the two doctors actually get hitched?
"Whether or not they get married is another conversation," he says.
Clearly. But the question is if they do. Does he know?
"I know, but I am very afraid of Shonda Rhimes," the buff actor says of the show's creator.
Since George is also starring in the summer's upcoming ABC nighttime soap, "Mistresses," could that mean an exit from the Seattle hospital? That would make a jilting, or at least a breakup, »
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 7/27/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2017, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Stars Jesse Williams, Justin Chambers and More Throw First Pitch at Mariners Game (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 July 2017, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Spinoff Finds Its First Star in Jaina Lee Ortiz (From E! Online. 26 July 2017, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Krista Vernoff Returning As Co-Showrunner For Season 14 (From Deadline TV. 27 July 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Vet Krista Vernoff Returns for Season 14 as Co-Showrunner (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2017, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Jaina Lee Ortiz to Star in “Grey’s Anatomy” Spinoff Set in Firehouse (From Women and Hollywood. 27 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hard Work Paying Off’! Caterina Scorsone Celebrates Daughter’s Tummy Time Success with Adorable Snapshot (From PEOPLE.com. 28 June 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- ABC Seeks Breakout U.K. Acting Talent (From Variety - TV News. 26 June 2017, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel's Mom Bought This Necklace After Her Grandson Billy's Successful Open Heart Surgery (From PEOPLE.com. 15 June 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)