The ratings for The Lying Game remained pretty consistent during the first season. They were strong enough to get the ABC Family drama renewed. Will the numbers go up or down this season? Will the show be cancelled or renewed? Stay tuned to find out.
The Lying Game follows the story of a set of identical twin girls who discover each other as teenagers. The cast includes Alexandra Chando, Alice Greczyn, Allie Gonino, Andy Buckley, Blair Redford, Charisma Carpenter, Helen Slater, Kirsten Prout, and Sharon Pierre-Louis.
The following are the latest TV ratings for the second season of The Lying Game, the best way to tell if this TV series will be cancelled or renewed for a third season. The show typically airs on Tuesday nights on ABC Family.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to »
Similar News ItemsABC Family [us]
- Melissa & Joey: Season Four Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 December 2014, 4:35 PM, PST)
- Pretty Little Liars Photos: A Fight With Toby Leaves Spencer in Tears (From TVLine.com. 26 December 2014, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Christmas TV Ratings: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, 12 Dogs, Murray, Elf, Bones, Mom (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 December 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Fun Size Horror Film #7: Josh C. Waller’s “The Collection” (From Collider.com. 31 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Fun Size Horror Film #5: Max Isaacson’s “Bad Eggs” (From Collider.com. 30 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Allie Gonino Talks The Red Road, Initially Being Told She Didn’t Get the Role, Exploring a Romeo & Juliet Love Story, and More (From Collider.com. 2 May 2014, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- Watch the First 'Joy Ride 3: Road Kill' Clips | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 19 June 2014, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win 'Joy Ride 3: Road Kill' on Blu-ray (From MovieWeb. 18 June 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- 'No Clue' Clip Starring Amy Smart | Exclusive (From MovieWeb. 17 June 2014, 6:44 PM, PDT)