Ryan Murphy’s Twitter account has become the pot at the end of the rainbow when it comes to all the juiciest scoop on Glee! On Jan. 9, Ryan tweeted a number of spoilers, admitting that two couples will get back together by Feb. 14 and someone will get pregnant!
Ryan tweeted on Jan. 9, “Gleeks…two couples getting back together by Valentine’s Day. One might be preggers. Guesses?”
Apparently, Ryan didn’t give fans too much time to ponder their guesses. He basically admitted to one definite reunion!
Kurt & Blaine Are Getting Back Together — Taylor Swift Songs Be Damned
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Heather Morris Reveals Why She’s About to Hit Her Breaking Point on DWTS (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Get a close-up look at Iron Man’s new Spider-Man: Homecoming armor thanks to Hot Toys collectible figure (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2017, 4:55 AM, PDT)
- David Spade and Naya Rivera Spotted on Dinner Date: He "Really Likes" Her, Source Says (From E! Online. 22 April 2017, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik Wishes Gigi Hadid a Happy Birthday: "My Everything" (From Popsugar. 24 April 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 13 Episode 7 Review: The Ex Files (From TVfanatic. 23 April 2017, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- Dave Grohl Tells Embarrassing Tale With His Mom (From ET Canada. 23 April 2017, 6:50 PM, PDT)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- Feud: Season Two; Ryan Murphy Talks About What's Next for the FX Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 April 2017, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Review: Feud: Bette And Joan, A Tale of Melancholy (From Screen Anarchy. 24 April 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Feud: Bette and Joan’ Finale: Ep Tim Minear Avoided A “Petty Bitchfest” (From Deadline TV. 24 April 2017, 12:22 AM, PDT)