2013 has officially begun for the WWE and this past Monday we had a show with only a few talking points but a lot to talk about overall. WWE were obviously putting their proverbial eggs into Cm Punk’s basket and without his match or work with The Rock, this would most likely have been an average show at best.
It’s been said by pretty much everyone that Cm Punk’s 10 minute solo Promo at the end of Raw was nothing short of epic; making The Rock look like an amateur who had just discovered you can make penis jokes while struggling not to titter to yourself. So no one needs me to rant about it once again, instead I will focus on 5 things we can take away from Raw. From good to bad, skilled to sloppy, this will likely become a feature after every Raw.
Disregarding Cm Punks masterful »
- Chris Wood
Similar News ItemsWarrior (2011)
- Hollywood Film Awards: Joel Edgerton to receive the Hollywood Breakout Actor Award for “Black Mass” (From Hollywoodnews.com. 30 October 2015, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- First trailer for Adam Sandler’s Netflix comedy The Ridiculous 6 (From Flickeringmyth. 27 October 2015, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s New Leaders: The Creatives (From Variety - Film News. 27 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- WWE Nxt Recap & Review – Eva Marie battles Bayley for the Women’s Championship, Enzo & Cass return, Balor and Joe contract signing and more (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 1:43 AM, PST)
- 5 Ways WWE Can Rehabilitate The Wyatt Family (From Obsessed with Film. 25 November 2015, 11:03 AM, PST)
- 12 Weakest Links In WWE Right Now (From Obsessed with Film. 25 November 2015, 4:49 AM, PST)
- 10 WWE Champions You Didn’t Care Enough To Hate (From Obsessed with Film. 26 November 2015, 9:06 AM, PST)
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About Roman Reigns (From Obsessed with Film. 26 November 2015, 7:19 AM, PST)
- 8 Cm Punk WWE Feuds For His Inevitable Return (From Obsessed with Film. 26 November 2015, 3:19 AM, PST)