Jay Leno and David Letterman rallied on Wednesday night after Jimmy Kimmel joined the fray: The NBC and CBS late night stars saw gains in total viewers and certain demos versus Tuesday night, while Kimmel lost a few eyeballs but gained more young adults, according to results from Nielsen.
Overall, Leno kept his lead in the timeslot on Wednesday in viewers (3.55 million) and adults 25-54 (1.2 rating). Kimmel was second in 25-54 (1.1) while Letterman was third (1.0).
As for the 18-49 race, Leno and Kimmel tied with a .9 rating, which was flat for NBC but a .2 improvement for ABC versus Tuesday. Letterman earned a .8.
Among total viewers, »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsJay Leno
- Garth Brooks Announces New Album And World Tour Comeback [Video] (From Uinterview. 10 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 2014 Emmy Nominations Include The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, American Horror Story (From DailyDead. 10 July 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Full list of nominations for the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Meme: “Dating Naked” Brings Pixelated Humiliation, Dana Carvey Reprises “The Lady I Know,” Peter Labarbera Says Gay Men Like Cheap Orgasms (From The Backlot. 12 July 2014, 8:47 PM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas Talks 'Ant-Man' and Comic-Con on 'Late Show with David Letterman' (From MovieWeb. 11 July 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Video: Michael Douglas Dishes On Ant-man And San Diego Comic-Con with David Letterman (From ComicBookMovie. 11 July 2014, 6:06 AM, PDT)
"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" (2003)
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's ‘Criminal’ (From The Wrap. 10 July 2014, 4:36 PM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian Becomes A Video Vixen, Chrissy Teigen Talks Bikini Grooming + More In Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 10 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Study Suggests Current Tonight Show Is Less a Talk Show and More a Variety Show (From Vulture. 10 July 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)