Jay Leno and David Letterman rallied on Wednesday night after Jimmy Kimmel joined the fray: The NBC and CBS late night stars saw gains in total viewers and certain demos versus Tuesday night, while Kimmel lost a few eyeballs but gained more young adults, according to results from Nielsen.
Overall, Leno kept his lead in the timeslot on Wednesday in viewers (3.55 million) and adults 25-54 (1.2 rating). Kimmel was second in 25-54 (1.1) while Letterman was third (1.0).
As for the 18-49 race, Leno and Kimmel tied with a .9 rating, which was flat for NBC but a .2 improvement for ABC versus Tuesday. Letterman earned a .8.
Among total viewers, »
- Lynette Rice
Similar News ItemsJay Leno
- What's The Big Frigin' Difference?! (From TMZ. 19 July 2015, 12:05 AM, PDT)
- Will David Letterman stage an Emmys comeback with farewell season of 'Late Show'? (Exclusive Video) (From Gold Derby. 15 July 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Interview: Asif Kapadia, James Gay-Rees on Finding ‘Amy’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 8 July 2015, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- Hey Now! The 10 most showstopping Howard Stern interview moments of 2015 (From Hitfix. 27 July 2015, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Just when we need political satire more than ever, Jon Stewart bows out | Hadley Freeman (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 July 2015, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld Pull Their Endorsements From Bill Cosby Biography (From The Wrap. 22 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" (2003)
- So That's What Happened! Kaitlyn and Shawn Explain Their Accidental Snapchat Spoiler (From BuzzSugar. 28 July 2015, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Takes Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe Shopping for Wedding Dress (Video) (From The Wrap. 28 July 2015, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Watch Owen Wilson's Son Ford Dominate Gladiator School in Rome (Yes, That Is a Thing) (From Popsugar. 28 July 2015, 7:37 AM, PDT)