The People's Choice Awards kicked off the award season Sunday night, and it left some snubs and wins along the way. But besides all that, the show, hosted by Kaley Cuoco, brought the moments that were worth a second glance. The moments where you uttered, "Did that really just happen?" and "Did you notice that?" Check out the top 10 details that are worth a re-watch! (Taylor Swift makes up a lot of the list. Don't say we didn't warn you.)
1. Taylor Swift's Outfit
Why, hello post-Harry Styles wardrobe. Taylor Swift has never revealed so much, but clearly decided that showing a bit more cleavage was the way to go days after splitting with the One Direction singer.
2. "This always happens."
Olivia Munn decided to stick around for way too long by standing next to the country singer while acceptng her award for Favorite Country Artist. How did she »
- Stephanie Webber
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- New Video from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Features Beetee Latier and Johanna Mason (From ShockYa. 10 July 2014, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- Could You Really Survive the Hunger Games? (From BuzzSugar. 10 July 2014, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- New Teaser Video For The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (From Worst Previews. 10 July 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian vs. Kendall Jenner in a Fashion Face-Off: Who Looks Better in Their Balmain Armor? (From E! Online. 10 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Ripa and Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked Playing "Pop Quiz" -- Watch Now! (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Want to Flip Houses in La? Watch Out Hgtv (From National Ledger. 10 July 2014, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Heads to the Gym in This Outfit and Stunning Hair?!—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014)
- Jake Kouwe (From ReelzChannel. 10 July 2014, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Gwen Stefani, Emma Stone and Taylor Swift's Studs: Get the Initial Earring Look (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 5:05 AM, PDT)