The People's Choice Awards kicked off the award season Sunday night, and it left some snubs and wins along the way. But besides all that, the show, hosted by Kaley Cuoco, brought the moments that were worth a second glance. The moments where you uttered, "Did that really just happen?" and "Did you notice that?" Check out the top 10 details that are worth a re-watch! (Taylor Swift makes up a lot of the list. Don't say we didn't warn you.)
1. Taylor Swift's Outfit
Why, hello post-Harry Styles wardrobe. Taylor Swift has never revealed so much, but clearly decided that showing a bit more cleavage was the way to go days after splitting with the One Direction singer.
2. "This always happens."
Olivia Munn decided to stick around for way too long by standing next to the country singer while acceptng her award for Favorite Country Artist. How did she »
- Stephanie Webber
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Box Office Meltdown: Hollywood Races to Win Back Summer Crowds (From Variety - Film News. 26 July 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt Talks Sex Scene With Jennifer Lawrence (From E! Online. 26 July 2016)
- After 14 Months on the Road, Chris Pratt Is Having 'Dream Summer' at Home with His Family (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2016, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Apple Music Buys ‘Carpool Karaoke’ TV Series (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Nerve (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift -- Fan Who Charged Stage Ordered to Mental Hospital (From TMZ. 26 July 2016, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- MTV Vma Nominees: Beyoncé, Kanye West and Xavier Dolan Score Big (From Indiewire. 26 July 2016, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘Hollywood Beauty Salon’ Exclusive Clip: A Beauty Parlor That Functions As A Mental Health Center (From Indiewire. 26 July 2016, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- ‘Glory Daze’ Exclusive Trailer & Poster: Explore the Rise and Fall of Michael Alig, One of NYC’s ‘Club Kids’ (From Indiewire. 26 July 2016, 1:52 PM, PDT)