Oops, Factor is doing it again!
The Fox reality show is shedding another judge. Britney Spears is stepping down from her post after a single season, a source close to the show confirms. Reports suggest she’s quitting because she wasn’t going to be asked back anyway (which is sort of like saying you broke up with somebody who stopped returning your texts). She’ll follow departing judge L.A. Reid, who quit the show last month. TMZ, presumably quoting Team Spears, broke the story with the standard “wants to focus on her music” explanation.
Factor’s ratings dropped significantly »
- James Hibberd
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Christian Siriano and Brad Walsh Still Together, But 'Holding Off on a Wedding' (From PEOPLE.com. 31 January 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé's Belly Dancing Outfit, Katy Perry's Angel Gown & More Celebrity Grammys Outfits From the Past! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 3:25 PM, PST)
- The Top 7 Super Bowl Halftime Moments (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 January 2015, 2:35 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- Simon Cowell Will Soon Be Making Cutting Remarks in Two Languages—He's Learning Spanish! (From E! Online. 29 January 2015, 1:24 PM, PST)
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': 10 Queens Who Need to Guest-Judge (From Hitfix. 28 January 2015, 1:14 PM, PST)
- Voice Esmée Denters: 'I was angry for a long time after being dropped' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 January 2015, 4:01 PM, PST)
- At Last, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Have an Adorable Reunion (From Popsugar. 31 January 2015, 1:32 PM, PST)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown -- Found Unconscious in Bathtub ... Revived But Still in Danger (From TMZ. 31 January 2015, 9:35 AM, PST)
- The Boy Next Door Press Conference Highlights, Featuring Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Guzman, John Corbett and Director Rob Cohen (From DailyDead. 20 January 2015, 4:58 PM, PST)