"She doesn't even want the baby to be seen for the first six months," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"The have decided as a family that their baby is not going to be on the shows and Kim is also ready to dial back from being so public herself," added the source.
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian Reveals She Could Have Diabetes, Kendall and Kylie Jenner Have a Graduation Party and More Kuwtk Omg Moments (From E! Online. 29 November 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Sinead O’Connor Threatens Suicide, Claims She’s Taken an Overdose in Disturbing Facebook Post (From The Wrap. 29 November 2015, 12:08 PM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Gives Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian a Scary Update on Her Pregnancy: ''I Could Possibly Have Diabetes'' (From E! Online. 29 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- The Kardashian-Jenner Crew Celebrates Thanksgiving as a Big, Happy, Blended Family (From Popsugar. 27 November 2015, 11:41 AM, PST)
- Scott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian Come Together For Thanksgiving With Caitlyn And Kris Jenner And More (Photo) (From GossipCop. 27 November 2015, 5:32 AM, PST)
- Comic Book Review – Showman Killer: Heartless Hero (From Flickeringmyth. 27 November 2015, 2:40 AM, PST)