My esteemed colleague Mandi Bierly and I just sat through two hours of “celebrity” diving and can officially break this staggering news: Stephen “tWitch” Boss wore way too many clothes on So You Think You Can Dance. Nice shot, Fox! Well done. It’s a hit.
Seriously, though — I was hooked on Stars in Danger: The High Dive. I knew it was stupid and I didn’t care. How genius, to make a cheesy celebrity sporting event like this a one-time special. It’s so much easier to lie about what you’re up to for one night than 13. Just imagine »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsAntonio Sabato Jr.
- Madonna's former lover gives dating tips and tricks to men (From RealBollywood. 20 November 2013, 2:02 AM, PST)
- Castle Q&A: Antonio Sabato Jr. Warns of Scary Fun and Funky Hair (From TVfanatic. 5 October 2013, 5:23 AM, PDT)
- 'Castle' Season 6: Antonio Sabato Jr. and Joshua Bitton to guest-star (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 5 August 2013, 6:57 PM, PDT)
"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)
- Risks and rewards for Network Ten (From IF.com.au. 5 December 2013, 1:22 PM, PST)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Fox TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 December 2013, 12:22 AM, PST)
- One Direction Goes Bollywood for 1D Day Special (From Bollyspice. 30 November 2013, 4:01 PM, PST)
- TV Review: ‘Kirstie’ (From Variety - TV News. 26 November 2013, 8:45 AM, PST)
- 2 Broke Girls First Look: Dancing with the Stars' Gilles Marini Returns to the Kitchen—and He Brought Dirty Jokes! (From E! Online. 22 November 2013, 12:45 PM, PST)
- What to Watch Monday: Mom's Off the Wagon, a Dancing Fave Returns, Almost Human and More (From TVLine.com. 18 November 2013, 5:11 AM, PST)