My esteemed colleague Mandi Bierly and I just sat through two hours of “celebrity” diving and can officially break this staggering news: Stephen “tWitch” Boss wore way too many clothes on So You Think You Can Dance. Nice shot, Fox! Well done. It’s a hit.
Seriously, though — I was hooked on Stars in Danger: The High Dive. I knew it was stupid and I didn’t care. How genius, to make a cheesy celebrity sporting event like this a one-time special. It’s so much easier to lie about what you’re up to for one night than 13. Just imagine »
- Annie Barrett
Similar News ItemsAntonio Sabato Jr.
- David Beckham -- The #1 Underwear Model of the Century ... Says Tommy Hilfiger (From TMZ. 10 March 2014, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Briefs: “Chicken-Fried Ciccone,” Tom Daley Is Still Adorable, And Previewing The Penultimate Episode Of “Looking” (From The Backlot. 28 February 2014, 2:07 PM, PST)
- Trevor Donovan Returns to “Melissa & Joey” and “Justified” Plans Its Final Season (From The Backlot. 15 January 2014, 4:06 AM, PST)
"So You Think You Can Dance" (2005)
- Hulu's 'Deadbeat': See three vintage horror trailers for the supernatural comedy -- Exclusive (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 March 2014, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Where Do Most Runners-up on Reality Talent Shows End Up? (From Vulture. 7 March 2014, 2:05 PM, PST)
- The Best Reality Season Ever, Round 1: So You Think You Can Dance Season 3 vs. The Osbournes Season 1 (From Vulture. 7 March 2014, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan lands '2 Broke Girls' guest spot (From Hitfix. 5 March 2014, 7:39 PM, PST)
- Switched at Birth Exclusive Video: Who's Doing a Sexy Salsa in the Dance Episode? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 27 February 2014, 8:47 AM, PST)
- 'Switched at Birth': Marlee Matlin previews 'sexy' dance with Gilles Marini (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 25 February 2014, 7:15 PM, PST)