There were lots of beautiful women walking the red carpet for the 2013 People's Choice Awards. Unfortunately, some of those beautiful women had on some rather questionable fashion choices. Who do you think is the worst dressed?
Above, we have TV host Rocsi Diaz, actress Viviana Vigil, actress Olivia Munn and actress Molly C. Quinn. We think Diaz' dress is particularly offensive and look at those shoes! Also, Molly C. Quinn -- is it 1993?
Below, we have actress Kristin Kreuk, actress Erinn Hayes, actress Chloe Grace Moretz and actress Rumer Willis. Kreuk is ... wow. Is "Dynasty" up for a People's Choice Award? And Chloe, welcome to the worst dressed post. This means you're a woman now!
So, who is your worst dressed choice?
Update: We think we have a winner with Paris Hilton (below). She didn't walk the red carpet. Probably because she was embarrassed by her dress.
Similar News ItemsParis Hilton
- 66th Cannes Film Festival Review - The Bling Ring (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 3:27 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus swatted again (From RealBollywood. 19 May 2013, 1:52 AM, PDT)
- Paris Hilton -- Repeat Swatting Victim ... That's Not Hot (From TMZ. 19 May 2013, 12:50 AM, PDT)
Chloë Grace Moretz (I)
- Marton Csokas Will Go Up Against Denzel Washington In The Equalizer (From We Got This Covered. 19 May 2013, 5:18 AM, PDT)
- Marton Csokas Is The "Equalizer" Villain (From Dark Horizons. 18 May 2013, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Marton Csokas To Battle Denzel Washington In The Equalizer (From Filmofilia. 18 May 2013, 5:26 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Settles Divorce with Kris Humphries (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 April 2013, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Sean Lowe: 'DWTS' is Harder Than Picking a Wife (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 March 2013, 5:39 PM, PDT)
- Pick The Winners with Et's Oscars Ballot! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 February 2013, 2:13 PM, PST)