There were lots of beautiful women walking the red carpet for the 2013 People's Choice Awards. Unfortunately, some of those beautiful women had on some rather questionable fashion choices. Who do you think is the worst dressed?
Above, we have TV host Rocsi Diaz, actress Viviana Vigil, actress Olivia Munn and actress Molly C. Quinn. We think Diaz' dress is particularly offensive and look at those shoes! Also, Molly C. Quinn -- is it 1993?
Below, we have actress Kristin Kreuk, actress Erinn Hayes, actress Chloe Grace Moretz and actress Rumer Willis. Kreuk is ... wow. Is "Dynasty" up for a People's Choice Award? And Chloe, welcome to the worst dressed post. This means you're a woman now!
So, who is your worst dressed choice?
Update: We think we have a winner with Paris Hilton (below). She didn't walk the red carpet. Probably because she was embarrassed by her dress.
Similar News ItemsParis Hilton
- Paris Hilton Transforms Into a Mermaid, Fairy, Bride and Gladiator on Halloween (From E! Online. 1 November 2013, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Good Time’ Video: Paris Hilton Rolls Around in Gravel (From Vulture. 8 October 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 66th Cannes Film Festival Review - The Bling Ring (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 3:27 AM, PDT)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- For Whom The Bell "Trolls" (From SneakPeek. 2 July 2015, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Michael Bay’s 13 Hours Dated For January, Opposite The 5th Wave (From We Got This Covered. 30 June 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- ‘Star Trek 3′ Gets Title, Michael Bay Benghazi Thriller Sets Release Date (From Variety - Film News. 30 June 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Hln To Run Occasional Movies In Primetime (From Variety - TV News. 6 February 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Rocsi Diaz Joins Hln As ‘The Daily Share’ Anchor/Correspondent (From Deadline TV. 22 January 2015, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Michelle Obama Channels 'The Good Wife' With State of the Union Outfit (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2015, 8:06 PM, PST)