In an indication of just how silly this Sunday’s Golden Globe Awards on NBC aim to be, hosts Tina Fey from 30 Rock and Amy Poehler from Parks and Recreation further charmed journalists, including EW, during a Q&A conference call on Wednesday.
Was anything off-limits? Not really. The Saturday Night Live alums joked about everything from boobs falling out of dresses to being on pills during the interview to potentially yelling out “Argo!!!!!” during the telecast.
On a more straight-laced note, Poehler said her parents wouldn’t be able to attend the ceremony, but for good reason. “My parents »
- Solvej Schou
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Meme: Matt Bomer Has Been Married For Three Years, Eaddy Mays Questions Relationship Between Actors and Shippers, Kate McKinnon Explains “Dykes & Fats” (From The Backlot. 23 April 2014, 4:21 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca: 'Intramural' Writer, Director on Improvising 'Epic Tales of Glory' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 April 2014, 9:42 PM, PDT)
- Who's Bringin' the Beer? Katie Holmes' Dress Has Two Built-In Cup Holders! (From E! Online. 22 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- All the Times Lupita Nyong'o Was Basically Perfect (From Popsugar. 23 April 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Wisdom For 20-Somethings (From Popsugar. 22 April 2014, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Wisdom For 20-Somethings (From BuzzSugar. 22 April 2014, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- They Were Married?! Surprising Celebrity Unions From the Past (From Popsugar. 22 April 2014, 8:04 PM, PDT)
- Jolie'a 'Maleficent' to show respect to 1959 classic (From RealBollywood. 22 April 2014, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Good TV Ratings Bring Back Oscar Producers for Third Consecutive Year (From Alt Film Guide. 22 April 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)