In an indication of just how silly this Sunday’s Golden Globe Awards on NBC aim to be, hosts Tina Fey from 30 Rock and Amy Poehler from Parks and Recreation further charmed journalists, including EW, during a Q&A conference call on Wednesday.
Was anything off-limits? Not really. The Saturday Night Live alums joked about everything from boobs falling out of dresses to being on pills during the interview to potentially yelling out “Argo!!!!!” during the telecast.
On a more straight-laced note, Poehler said her parents wouldn’t be able to attend the ceremony, but for good reason. “My parents »
- Solvej Schou
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Interview With Ken Jeong On The Hangover Part III (From We Got This Covered. 21 May 2013, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Will Andy Samberg and Fox Cop a Hit? (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Upfronts Show Cracks in the Facade of Networks (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Last Lap: Did Leonardo DiCaprio Get Rejected By a Model? (From TheFabLife - Movies. 21 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt worried about 'drug damage' during Jennifer Aniston marriage (From Pop2it. 21 May 2013, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt Disses Jennifer Aniston: I Was ‘Wasting’ My Life While Married (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 1:09 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- First look at Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique in X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Flickeringmyth. 21 May 2013, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Days of Future Past': J.Law Gets Nekkid and Blue (From NextMovie. 21 May 2013, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- 'Catching Fire' Director Previews New Scenes (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 May 2013, 9:52 AM, PDT)