We are officially not ready to say goodbye to "Fringe." The final episode before the two-hour premiere will air on Friday, Jan. 11, titled "The Boy Must Live." In addition to being a truly powerful love letter to longtime fans -- including a nod to the Comic-Con 2012 white tulip tribute -- it returns the series to its roots, thematically focusing on the bond between a father and son in several different ways.
Within the first three minutes of the episode, we'll learn that Walter (John Noble) remembers everything that Peter (Joshua Jackson) remembers -- and more importantly, that the audience remembered. After a new timeline was created in Season 4, this version of Walter couldn't remember his time with Peter from the early seasons. Thanks to a little mind-meddling from Michael, the child Observer, Walter has his memories back.
"I remember when you came to me at St. Claire's. My first words, »
Similar News ItemsJoshua Jackson (I)
- Superman Almost Played James Bond (From Huffington Post. 14 June 2013, 5:54 AM, PDT)
- Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger May Be "Close" to Getting Engaged (From Popsugar. 12 June 2013, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Joshua Jackson, Diane Kruger Set To Get Engaged Soon (From Celebsology. 12 June 2013, 7:32 AM, PDT)
John Noble (I)
- Star Wars Episode VII Character Profiles Spotted in the Wild (From HeyUGuys. 19 June 2013, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Emmys 2013: 13 TV shows likely to be overlooked (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 13 June 2013, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Our editors battle over Critics' Choice TV Awards predictions (From Gold Derby. 9 June 2013, 12:49 AM, PDT)