We are officially not ready to say goodbye to "Fringe." The final episode before the two-hour premiere will air on Friday, Jan. 11, titled "The Boy Must Live." In addition to being a truly powerful love letter to longtime fans -- including a nod to the Comic-Con 2012 white tulip tribute -- it returns the series to its roots, thematically focusing on the bond between a father and son in several different ways.
Within the first three minutes of the episode, we'll learn that Walter (John Noble) remembers everything that Peter (Joshua Jackson) remembers -- and more importantly, that the audience remembered. After a new timeline was created in Season 4, this version of Walter couldn't remember his time with Peter from the early seasons. Thanks to a little mind-meddling from Michael, the child Observer, Walter has his memories back.
"I remember when you came to me at St. Claire's. My first words, »
Similar News ItemsJoshua Jackson (I)
- Universal Puts Out Official Tribute to Fast and Furious Star (From Alt Film Guide. 5 December 2013, 10:04 AM, PST)
- The top 25 underappreciated films of 2001 (From Den of Geek. 4 December 2013, 1:17 AM, PST)
- 8 Must-See Paul Walker Movies (From MovieWeb. 2 December 2013, 10:15 AM, PST)
John Noble (I)
- Exclusive: Almost Human's Fan-Made Trailer is Here! (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 13 December 2013, 6:41 AM, PST)
- Sleepy Hollow Ep. 1.10 “The Golem” is an Emotional Midseason Finale with an Interesting Monster and Great Guest Performance (From SoundOnSight. 10 December 2013, 9:10 AM, PST)
- TV Recap: 'Sleepy Hollow' Episode 110 - 'The Golem' (From FEARnet. 10 December 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)