We are officially not ready to say goodbye to "Fringe." The final episode before the two-hour premiere will air on Friday, Jan. 11, titled "The Boy Must Live." In addition to being a truly powerful love letter to longtime fans -- including a nod to the Comic-Con 2012 white tulip tribute -- it returns the series to its roots, thematically focusing on the bond between a father and son in several different ways.
Within the first three minutes of the episode, we'll learn that Walter (John Noble) remembers everything that Peter (Joshua Jackson) remembers -- and more importantly, that the audience remembered. After a new timeline was created in Season 4, this version of Walter couldn't remember his time with Peter from the early seasons. Thanks to a little mind-meddling from Michael, the child Observer, Walter has his memories back.
"I remember when you came to me at St. Claire's. My first words, »
Similar News ItemsJoshua Jackson (I)
- Oregon Mom of Three, 34, Killed by Uprooted Tree While on Homemade Zip Line: Her Life was ‘Cut Way Too Short’ (From PEOPLE.com. 8 February 2017, 6:57 AM, PST)
- ‘The Affair’ Season 3 Finale: Hard Numbers Reveal Whose Pov Matters Most (From Indiewire Television. 30 January 2017, 12:30 PM, PST)
- ‘The Affair’ Season 3 Finale: Hard Numbers Reveal Whose Pov Matters Most (From Indiewire. 30 January 2017, 12:30 PM, PST)
John Noble (I)
- Did Grey's Not Serve Justice? Has Bones Overdone Daddy Issues? Does Arrow Hero Need a Paint Job? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 3 February 2017, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Sleepy Hollow: Ichabod Goes on Trial and Henry is the Judge? (From TVovermind.com. 27 January 2017, 10:57 PM, PST)
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Crane on Trial — and a Good Point It Raises (From TVLine.com. 27 January 2017, 6:59 PM, PST)