We are officially not ready to say goodbye to "Fringe." The final episode before the two-hour premiere will air on Friday, Jan. 11, titled "The Boy Must Live." In addition to being a truly powerful love letter to longtime fans -- including a nod to the Comic-Con 2012 white tulip tribute -- it returns the series to its roots, thematically focusing on the bond between a father and son in several different ways.
Within the first three minutes of the episode, we'll learn that Walter (John Noble) remembers everything that Peter (Joshua Jackson) remembers -- and more importantly, that the audience remembered. After a new timeline was created in Season 4, this version of Walter couldn't remember his time with Peter from the early seasons. Thanks to a little mind-meddling from Michael, the child Observer, Walter has his memories back.
"I remember when you came to me at St. Claire's. My first words, »
Similar News ItemsJoshua Jackson (I)
- Ruth Wilson Dismisses Joshua Jackson Dating Rumors as 'Boring Gossip' (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2016, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Ruth Wilson Slams Rumours She’s Dating ‘Affair’ Co-Star Joshua Jackson: ‘Boring Gossip’ (From ET Canada. 14 September 2016, 8:34 PM, PDT)
- Diane Kruger and Garrett Hedlund Step Out in New York City (From PEOPLE.com. 14 September 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
John Noble (I)
- Elementary Enlists Mentalist Alum Owain Yeoman for 100th Episode (From TVLine.com. 25 August 2016, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Elementary: John Noble Not Returning as Regular for Season Five (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 May 2016, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Elementary Boss on Morland's Choice, Moriarty's Presence, P.I.s' Partnership (From TVLine.com. 8 May 2016, 7:59 PM, PDT)