The "Parks and Recreation" and "30 Rock" stars respectively offered some totally fake scoop during a conference call with reporters about what famous faces viewers can expect to see on stage, what they hope to achieve as hosts, who they're rooting for and booze ... lots of booze.
Is there anything planned with any of your co-stars and friends coming up on stage?
Tina: We have the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.
Amy: That's right and we're just gonna ask the cast of "Cheers" to come up there strangely. So far those are our two ideas.
Tina: We should really start working.
Will there be any insult comedy?
Tina: Because it's such a fun, kind of sloppy night, it's not really about the hosts. Our »
- Jaimie Etkin
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Kiss Over Breakfast, Another Baby on the Way for Christian Bale & More (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014)
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics – Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on Twitter (From The Wrap. 9 March 2014, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- Louis C.K. Will Host SNL on March 29 (From Vulture. 9 March 2014, 8:54 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) Honest Trailer: Humor & Truths (From Film-Book. 9 March 2014, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- And The Podcast Goes To... The Oscars (From FilmExperience. 9 March 2014, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Meme: Matthew Lewis’ Erotic Bro Dancing, Scott Bakula Missed Out On Gay Saunas In NYC, Michael Sam Opens Rainbow Merchandise Store (From The Backlot. 8 March 2014, 8:20 PM, PST)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn and Kevin Feige discuss Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- First Look At Low-Res Lego Guardians Of The Galaxy Set: Knowhere Escape (From ComicBookMovie. 8 March 2014, 3:11 PM, PST)
- Christian Bale's Wife Sibi Blazic Is Pregnant With Their Second Child! (From Popsugar. 8 March 2014, 12:12 PM, PST)