Channing Tatum and Rooney Mara star in Steven Soderbergh’s upcoming Side Effects as Emily and Martin, a married couple whose lives are turned upside down when Emily’s psychiatrist — played by Jude Law — prescribes her a drug that has potentially dangerous, you guessed it, side effects.
Check out new photos of the pair from the movie, including a shot of Tatum and Mara below!
Next page: Tatum’s sexy smirk »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- 'Hustle,' 'Wolf' beat 'Catching Fire' to lead 2014 MTV Movie Awards nominations (From Hitfix. 6 March 2014, 2:49 PM, PST)
- 6 Things We Learned About the Oscars From Jennifer Lawrence's Other Date (From Popsugar. 6 March 2014, 2:35 PM, PST)
- The Nominees For The 2014 MTV Movie Awards Have Been Announced (From The Hollywood News. 6 March 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Set Visit: Marvel head honcho Kevin Feige on the impact of 'Captain America 2' (From Hitfix. 6 March 2014, 1:01 PM, PST)
- 5 Daily Tech Stories That Filmmakers (and Film Fans) Must Read: 'Nymphomaniac' on VOD, What to Do at SXSW and More (From Indiewire. 6 March 2014, 12:06 PM, PST)
- Steven Soderbergh and David Gordon Green Get Greenlight for Comedy Pilot at Amazon (From Indiewire Television. 6 March 2014, 11:13 AM, PST)
- Win Amazing ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ Prizes – Including Signed Wes Anderson Poster! (From The Hollywood News. 7 March 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Casting: Law, Zellweger, Sheen, Elba (From Dark Horizons. 6 March 2014, 11:04 PM, PST)
- Film Review: Fiennes Creates Most Memorable (Main) Wes Anderson Character in Budapest Hotel (From Alt Film Guide. 6 March 2014, 7:30 PM, PST)