Channing Tatum and Rooney Mara star in Steven Soderbergh’s upcoming Side Effects as Emily and Martin, a married couple whose lives are turned upside down when Emily’s psychiatrist — played by Jude Law — prescribes her a drug that has potentially dangerous, you guessed it, side effects.
Check out new photos of the pair from the movie, including a shot of Tatum and Mara below!
Next page: Tatum’s sexy smirk »
- Denise Warner
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Tribeca Review: 'Boulevard' Starring Robin Williams, Kathy Baker And Bob Odekirk (From The Playlist. 23 April 2014, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- 'Foxcatcher' sets sights on awards season with a November release date (From Hitfix. 23 April 2014, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘Foxcatcher’ Gets Oscar-Friendly November Release (From Slash Film. 22 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- The Noteworthy: Michael Glawogger (1959 - 2014), Images, Diop, Godzilla (From MUBI. 23 April 2014, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: 'The Informant' (From CineVue. 23 April 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
- Ranking the Films of Stanley Kubrick (From SoundOnSight. 22 April 2014, 9:04 PM, PDT)
- Nargis Fakhri on her Hollywood project (From BollywoodHungama. 22 April 2014, 3:25 AM, PDT)
- Haven't shot with Jude Law yet: Nargis Fakhri (From RealBollywood. 22 April 2014, 1:18 AM, PDT)
- ‘Dom Hemingway’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 20 April 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)