Does Rebecca have really have another kid? Did Mads commit incest? Charisma answers all of HollywoodLife.com’s uncomfortable questions.
Since her introduction halfway through The Lying Game‘s first season, Rebecca (Charisma Carpenter) has schemed her way into the lives of Scottsdale’s finest — and into our hearts. HollywoodLife.com chatted with Charisma about the bombshell revelations of the second season premiere, and how they will affect everyone’s lives moving forward.
Read on for my full interview with Charisma:
I did a soap opera-style gasp when Jordan said he was Rebecca’s son.
“Well, I didn’t give birth to him. Does that make a difference?”
You, Charisma, or you, Rebecca?
“[Laughs] Either. But I would be proud of myself if I had. He’s a stand-up guy, and a good-looking little fella.”
But he’s definitely Mads’ stepbrother, right? So they’re relationship is basically incest.
“It is! »
- Andy Swift
Similar News ItemsCharisma Carpenter
- All the Throwback Set Photos You Need to See, From 10 Things I Hate About You to Legally Blonde (From PEOPLE.com. 7 July 2017, 7:46 AM, PDT)
- Break Up a Potential Marriage With a Mail Order Monster (From Dread Central. 6 July 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Family Drama ‘Mail Order Monster’ Builds a Way to Stop a Bully (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 6 July 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
"The Lying Game" (2011)
- Rights Available! A Boarding-School Psychological Thriller (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 14 June 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- The Gifted: Watch the Extended Trailer for Fox's First Marvel Series (From TVLine.com. 14 May 2017, 9:12 PM, PDT)
- Marvel's Gifted Mutant Thriller Gets Series Order at Fox — Watch Teaser (From TVLine.com. 9 May 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)