Did you happen to miss all three Christopher Nolan-directed Batman films? Well, congratulations, you're a social outcast who can't be counted on for anything.
Just kidding! You're probably a wonderful person. And good news: Our friends at Screenrant are here to help! They've mashed up all 458 combined minutes of "Batman Begins," "The Dark Knight" and "The Dark Knight Rises" into one handy little three minute clip with all the basics.
So now when your friends get into a heated debate over who was the better villain, between Joker and Bane, you can chime in with an appropriately-placed, context-free tidbit from the video above. Example: "I like it when the Joker says, 'This town needs a better class of criminal, and I'm going to give it to them.' That was great." Then, sit back and enjoy the suspicion-free praise of your taste in dramatic movie lines. »
- Nick Blake
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- ‘The Foreigner’ Trailer: Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan Square Off In Revenge Thriller — Watch (From Indiewire. 26 June 2017, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Rumoured description for the new Justice League trailer includes Superman’s return (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 12:07 AM, PDT)
- Hans Zimmer Soundtrack For Dunkirk Available On July 21 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 June 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- 'Transformers 5' Opens with Franchise Low as 'Wonder Woman' Surpasses 'Batman v Superman' Domestically (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 25 June 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy Gets A Trailer Black Panther Style (From LRM Online. 23 June 2017, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Why Josh Harnett Said No to Nolan's Batman Trilogy (From MovieWeb. 21 June 2017, 5:44 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- The Best Summer Television Shows of the 21st Century, Ranked (From Indiewire. 26 June 2017, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- The Best Summer Television Shows of the 21st Century, Ranked (From Indiewire Television. 26 June 2017, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: Beatriz at Dinner with Giant F***ing Robots (From FilmExperience. 25 June 2017, 12:32 PM, PDT)