The American Society of Cinematographers (Asc) has announced the nominees for their 27th Annual awards. And the fantastic cinematographers getting nods are:
Danny Cohen -- "Les Miserables"
Janusz Kaminski -- "Lincoln"
Winner of the Asc Awards will be announced on February 10th at the Hollywood & Highland Grand Ballroom.
Here's the full press release; for winners/nominees of other award-giving bodies, click here:
Los Angeles, January 9, 2013 . Seamus McGarvey, Asc, Bsc (Anna Karenina), Danny Cohen, Bsc (Les Miserables), Claudio Miranda, Asc (Life of Pi), Janusz Kaminski (Lincoln) and Roger Deakins, Asc, Bsc (Skyfall) have been nominated in the feature film category of the 27th Annual American Society of Cinematographers (Asc) Awards for Outstanding Achievement. The winner will be announced at the Asc Awards celebration on February 10 at the Hollywood & Highland Grand Ballroom.
.The films our members have nominated are visually distinctive, »
Similar News ItemsSkyfall (2012)
- Bond 24 Wishlist: 10 Things That Must Happen (From Obsessed with Film. 29 August 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- New Paddington Poster and a First Look at Nicole Kidman’s Sinister Taxidermist (From HeyUGuys. 28 August 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Lana Del Rey Lands Next James Bond Theme Song? (From National Ledger. 28 August 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)
True Grit (2010)
- 3 of the Greatest Book to Movie Adaptations (From Flickeringmyth. 1 September 2014, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Never Say Die: 21 highlights from Josh Brolin's terrific,'Goonies'-heavy Reddit Ama (From Hitfix. 21 August 2014, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For’ Star Josh Brolin On Why You Should “Never Write Anybody Off” (From FilmSchoolRejects. 20 August 2014, 8:08 AM, PDT)
Life of Pi (2012)
- Venice: Thelma Schoonmaker On Working With Martin Scorsese, ‘Silence’ & Preserving Michael Powell’s Legacy (From Deadline New York. 2 September 2014, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- Million Dollar Arm Review (From HeyUGuys. 29 August 2014, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Million Dollar Arm Review (From The Hollywood News. 29 August 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)