Capcom has announced that the Bloody Palace mode will return to "Devil May Cry" as free Dlc at launch when the game is released next week.
The arena mode will feature 100 levels of enemies and five bosses to be faced only after you've completed the main game. This survival mode, which has been kicking around since the second game in the series, is a one death and you're done deal, so no quits, no saving, no continues, it's just you against waves of enemies.
The Bloody Palace update isn't the only launch Dlc for "Devil May Cry": The Vergil's Downfall Dlc story featuring Dante's brother will also be available to those who preorder the game as well as for purchase for 720 Ms Points/$8.99 on Psn.
Don't Nod Off: Capcom's 'Remember Me' Gets New Trailer
Irrational Reveals Four New 'Bioshock Infinite' Screens
Follow @MTVMultiplayer on »
- Charles Webb
Similar News ItemsRemember Me (2010)
- How To Know If You’re Watching a Nicholas Sparks Film (From VH1.com. 15 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Chuck Lorre to End His Vanity Card Missives? (From Variety - TV News. 7 October 2014, 6:18 AM, PDT)
- 11 Revealing Facts from Phil Hartman’s New Biography (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 23 September 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
"Devil May Cry" (2007)
- Video Game Review – The Evil Within (From Flickeringmyth. 18 October 2014, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Video Game Review – Bayonetta 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 16 October 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'It can't be for nothing': EW revisits 'The Last of Us' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 September 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)