Jimmy Kimmel Live! looked lively in its new, earlier time slot.
Related | Ratings: NCIS Hits a Season High, Parenthood Again Tops Slot, NBC Sitcoms Plunge
The ABC late-night talker on Tuesday night scored a 1.0 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo based on 25 markets with local people meters, our sister site Deadline reports. In their first night of full-on head-to-head competition with Kimmel, NBC’s The Tonight Show With Jay Leno did a 0.8, while CBS’ Late Show With David Letterman netted a 0.6.
Kimmel also had a 2.8/8 household result in Nielsen’s 56 metered markets, versus Late Show‘s 2.7/7 and The Tonight Show‘s 2.4/6.
In total viewers, »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)
- Tom Hanks took steroids to cure cold (From Monsters and Critics. 16 May 2013, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- Ed Helms: Saying Goodbye To 'The Office' And 'The Hangover' (From Huffington Post. 16 May 2013, 2:53 AM, PDT)
- What to TiVo: Thursday (From BuzzSugar. 15 May 2013, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Revamps 'The Bachelor' ... With Babies (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 May 2013, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- 'Parks & Rec' Star Sticks It To Abercrombie (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- 'Kai the Hitchhiker,' Wanted in Murder Case, Is Arrested (From PEOPLE.com. 17 May 2013, 5:10 AM, PDT)
"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992)
- Romney Blasts Obama, Tells Leno: ‘Not A Fan Of The President’, Blames Obama For IRS Targeting (From Mediaite - TV. 18 May 2013, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- What to TiVo: Friday (From BuzzSugar. 16 May 2013, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Nick Offerman On Role He Almost Got On 'Will & Grace' (From Huffington Post. 16 May 2013, 4:55 AM, PDT)