Thanks to "Saturday Night Live" and "30 Rock," Tina Fey has considerable experience in the art of worldly caricature acting, and it looks like she'll be suiting up in the old garb of Mother Russia's finest prison guards next for "The Muppets 2."
While story details are scant at best, the flick is expected to take the wily furballs on a European caper adventure with Fey's human character foiling their good will as some sort of "Russian gulag prison guard."
Cue all the cheap "In Soviet Russia" memes.
Rumor has it (via Slashfilm), the theatrical title for this "Muppets" sequel might be simply "The Muppets ... again," which doesn't particularly indicate an international heist adventure, but with Burrell's character long deigned some sort of slacker »
- Amanda Bell
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Kanye West Is Having the Time of His Life in This Saturday Night Live Promo (From E! Online. 12 February 2016, 3:01 PM, PST)
- Could Malcolm Be Arrow's Killer? Did Grey's Doc Jo Say No? Did Originals' Newbie Vamp Do a 180? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 12 February 2016, 12:28 PM, PST)
- Melissa McCarthy Is The Boss In New Red Band Trailer For Ben Falcone’s Comedy (From We Got This Covered. 12 February 2016, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Margot Robbie: "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" Restricted Trailer (From SneakPeek. 12 February 2016, 2:40 PM, PST)
- Andrea Martin To Star In Tracey Wigfield NBC Pilot, Kimrie Lewis-Davis Also Cast (From Deadline TV. 12 February 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Tina Fey, Tracy Morgan and Many More Belt Out Their Admiration for Lorne Michaels at American Songbook Gala in His Honor (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2016, 10:15 AM, PST)
- 11 sentimental and nerdy details hidden in TV show sets (From Den of Geek. 11 February 2016, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon or Larry David: Whose Bernie Sanders Impression Wins? (From Moviefone. 11 February 2016, 7:55 AM, PST)
- Bruce Springsteen to Publish Autobiography ‘Born to Run’ (From The Wrap. 11 February 2016, 7:49 AM, PST)