We've got a liveblog of all things WilSon today for Days of Our Lives. Rumor has it today builds to something spectacular later in the week.
While a local council stepped in an forwarded the Eagle Scout certification to the National Council of the Boy Scouts of America for out teenager Ryan Andresen, the executive committee has denied the Eagle Scout Award because Andresen doesn't adhere to the Scouts "duty to God."
Gay bear rapper Big Dipper has released an Ep, and you can download it in all it's Nsfw-ness for free.
My friend Jerame Davis has announced that the National Stonewall Democrats will be going on hiatus effective immediately due to money concerns, and be vacating their offices by the end of the month. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- A Look Back at the Best of the Teen Choice Awards (From Popsugar. 25 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Lookalike, ‘Botched’ Star Tobias Strebel Died of Multiple Drugs, Coroner Says (From The Wrap. 25 July 2016, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Gucci Mane Will Be Featured On Major Lazer’s “Cold Water” Remix (From We Got This Covered. 25 July 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Reckless (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Works a Plunging Neckline Like No Other at Comic Con (see!) (From TheImproper.com. 24 July 2016, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Sdcc: First synopsis for Spider-Man: Homecoming swings online (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2016, 8:30 AM, PDT)
"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- J.J. Abrams Produces Michelle Obama DNC Retrospective — Watch Video (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2016, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Al Franken Shreds Trump University, Scott Baio, Mike Tyson at Democratic Convention (Video) (From The Wrap. 25 July 2016, 6:48 PM, PDT)
- SNL Vet (and U.S. Senator) Al Franken Gives Joke-Filled DNC Speech: Grade It! (From TVLine.com. 25 July 2016, 6:39 PM, PDT)