Liverpool’s start to the season can only really be described as average, and very inconsistent. Sitting just above mid-table in the New Year isn’t exactly where Brendan Rodgers will have hoped to be at this time. But things are beginning to look up for the Reds with them winning their last two Premier League games and scoring six goals in the process.
We all know that Luis Suarez has been the stand out player within the Merseyside team this year. Without him they would be in a bit of trouble to say the least. However that is not to say that the other players in the team have not made a big influence because there has been plenty of impressive performances from the whole team this season.
So, it raises the question: have Rodgers’ signings made a significant impact? The Northern Irishman has been successful in bringing in »
- Jordan Higgins
Similar News ItemsBrendan Rodgers (I)
- 10 Most Shocking Red Cards In Premier League History (From Obsessed with Film. 27 February 2016, 4:15 AM, PST)
- Do I not like that: 6 times football documentaries went properly bonkers (From Digital Spy - TV news. 28 October 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- 20 Badass Jurgen Klopp Photos Liverpool Fans Need To See (From Obsessed with Film. 16 October 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
Luis Suarez (II)
- Liverpool Transfer News: Reds To Swoop For Douglas? (From Obsessed with Film. 6 May 2013, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Liverpool Transfer News: Bayern Munich Step Up Pursuit Of Luis Suarez (From Obsessed with Film. 30 April 2013, 1:26 AM, PDT)
- Liverpool: Luis Suarez’s 10 Match Ban And 6 Other Famous Footballing Punishments (From Obsessed with Film. 29 April 2013, 7:33 AM, PDT)