It’s tough to believe, but even Martha Stewart has a dark side. Actually, if you remember that time she was arrested for insider trading and consider that she’s rumored to have no less than nine personal assistants, she does come off like some sort of maniacal head of a homemaking empire.
At any rate, this extra evil, extra black cocktail is perfect for the creature and Kay and any other monsters you want to invite to your party. The key is the licorice ice cubes. Here’s the recipe, straight from the Evil Queen of Entertaining’s website.
Black Lagoon Ingredients
• 4 ounces vodka
• 2 ounces Rosemary-Lemon Syrup
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• Licorice Ice Cubes
1. Combine vodka, syrup, and juice in a cocktail shaker, stir to combine. Add seltzer, and divide between two glasses filled with licorice ice cubes. Serve immediately.
Cook's Note: This drink is clear when first poured, »
- Sara Castillo
Similar News ItemsMartha Stewart (II)
- Gwyneth Paltrow vs. Martha Stewart: Whose Dessert Diss Tastes Best? We Baked Both to Find Out! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 4:14 PM, PST)
- Turn up your Thanksgiving with recipes from Gwyneth Paltrow, 2 Chainz, and Ted Nugent (From EW.com - PopWatch. 25 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Good Morning America,’ ‘Today’ Borrow Tricks From Nik Wallenda (From Variety - TV News. 25 November 2014, 10:50 AM, PST)