A new social campaign from the Transport Accident Commission Victoria using Melbourne Victory football players has launched to remind drivers to stay in control.
The competition, created by agency Lifelounge, goes live today. By entering and sharing the videos on social media, one Victory fan and nine friends can win a private training session with the team.
Shot at 1000 frames a second, the videos aim to illustrate the precision and control of the players and carries the tagline “Slow down and Stay in Control.”
Three clips, which will also include players Marcos Flores and Archie Thompson, will not only run on the Tac’s YouTube channel, on the Melbourne Victory’s Facebook page but also on the large screens at football games. »
- Colin Delaney
Similar News ItemsShane Warne
- Liz Hurley shares words of wisdom about love on Instagram (From RealBollywood. 11 May 2014, 12:44 AM, PDT)
- Elizabeth Hurley Opens Up About Shane Warne Breakup (From E! Online. 5 May 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Celebs join craze over dating app Tinder (From RealBollywood. 19 March 2014, 4:36 AM, PDT)
Prisoners of the Sun (1990)
- The Mindy Project Recap: Evasive Maneuvers (From TVLine.com. 30 September 2014, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- New Girl: Kaitlin Olson Sees the Sunny Side of Playing Jess' Future Stepmom (From TVLine.com. 30 September 2014, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Video: Andy Samberg's Advice for Mulaney? Nab a 'Killer' Friends Cameo (From TVLine.com. 30 September 2014, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- I'm touched by Harman's work in 'Dishkiyaoon': Bipasha (From RealBollywood. 26 March 2014, 1:31 AM, PDT)
- Criticism gets personal: Harman Baweja (From RealBollywood. 17 March 2014, 11:43 PM, PDT)
- I'm reinventing myself with 'Dishkiyaoon': Harman Baweja (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 11:17 PM, PDT)