A new social campaign from the Transport Accident Commission Victoria using Melbourne Victory football players has launched to remind drivers to stay in control.
The competition, created by agency Lifelounge, goes live today. By entering and sharing the videos on social media, one Victory fan and nine friends can win a private training session with the team.
Shot at 1000 frames a second, the videos aim to illustrate the precision and control of the players and carries the tagline “Slow down and Stay in Control.”
Three clips, which will also include players Marcos Flores and Archie Thompson, will not only run on the Tac’s YouTube channel, on the Melbourne Victory’s Facebook page but also on the large screens at football games. »
- Colin Delaney
Similar News ItemsShane Warne
- Elizabeth Hurley Steps Out Without Her Engagement Ring From Shane Warne (From E! Online. 18 December 2013, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Hurley, Warne split again (From RealBollywood. 17 December 2013, 3:19 AM, PST)
- Ashes highlights to screen on Sky free-to-air channel Pick (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 November 2013, 7:15 AM, PST)
Prisoners of the Sun (1990)
- Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun Is Still Happening Says Director Peter Jackson (From MovieWeb. 11 December 2013, 11:57 AM, PST)
- Peter Jackson Plans To Make The Adventures of Tintin: Prisoners Of The Sun After The Hobbit (From We Got This Covered. 11 December 2013, 11:05 AM, PST)
- Peter Jackson to Direct Tintin Sequel after The Hobbit (From GeekTyrant. 11 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- I'm reinventing myself with 'Dishkiyaoon': Harman Baweja (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 11:17 PM, PDT)
- Harman Baweja to turn around his image with Dishkiyaoon (From GlamSham. 31 January 2014, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Revenge Round Table: "Victory" (From TVfanatic. 26 March 2013, 12:00 PM, PDT)