Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Jan. 7 and had some rather interesting things to say about alcohol testing strips, sushi, vomiting and masturbating.
This marked Snooki’s first interview with Jay Leno since giving birth to her little boy Lorenzo. The reality star, who is now a flaming red head, says she was in labor for 27 hours hours, but all was good because she had an epidural.
Her Bff, JWoww, told Jay she bought Snooki alcohol testing strips so she could continue to breast feed and drink at the same time. “I waited six weeks to drink alcohol, then used the test strip,” Snooki told Jay.
- Sandra Clark
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Examining the Christopher Nolan backlash (From Den of Geek. 23 February 2015, 10:33 PM, PST)
- Mad Max: Fury Road gets an international trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 19 February 2015, 10:26 AM, PST)
- 2015 Oscar Previews: Part 2 (From Cinelinx. 18 February 2015, 2:26 PM, PST)
Tom Hardy (I)
- Scream Factory Details Mad Max Collector’s Edition Blu-ray (From TheHDRoom. 28 February 2015, 7:43 AM, PST)
- Emmanuel Lubezki Talks Shooting 'The Revenant' and Frozen Monitors (From Rope Of Silicon. 26 February 2015, 11:58 AM, PST)
- Viola Davis Has Joined Suicide Squad - See Who Else Is In! (From BuzzSugar. 26 February 2015)
- Bill Cosby Announces that His Career Is 'Far From Finished' (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2015, 2:25 PM, PST)
- Ice T Voices Dora the Explorer, Scooby Doo, G.I. Joe on ‘Tonight Show’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 26 February 2015, 8:33 AM, PST)
- Christina Aguilera Nails Britney Spears Impersonation on ‘The Tonight Show’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 February 2015, 8:20 AM, PST)