Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWoww” Farley appeared on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Jan. 7 and had some rather interesting things to say about alcohol testing strips, sushi, vomiting and masturbating.
This marked Snooki’s first interview with Jay Leno since giving birth to her little boy Lorenzo. The reality star, who is now a flaming red head, says she was in labor for 27 hours hours, but all was good because she had an epidural.
Her Bff, JWoww, told Jay she bought Snooki alcohol testing strips so she could continue to breast feed and drink at the same time. “I waited six weeks to drink alcohol, then used the test strip,” Snooki told Jay.
- Sandra Clark
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- First trailer for Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 7:17 AM, PST)
- Locke: Tom Hardy won't be coming home in new trailer - watch (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 1:03 AM, PST)
- New Trailer for Tom Hardy's Locke Thriller (From Worst Previews. 7 March 2014, 12:32 AM, PST)
Tom Hardy (I)
- Watch the new trailer for Tom Hardy's Locke (From Flickeringmyth. 8 March 2014, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Take A Seat Next To Tom Hardy In Us Trailer For Locke (From We Got This Covered. 7 March 2014, 8:59 AM, PST)
- Locke Trailer Stars Tom Hardy (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 7 March 2014, 7:52 AM, PST)
- Young Viewers Drawn to Jimmy Fallon on NBC’s ‘Tonight Show’ (From Variety - TV News. 6 March 2014, 1:57 PM, PST)
- Arsenio Hall And Prince Tie Jimmy Kimmel In Demo (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 11:56 AM, PST)
- ABC’s ‘World News With Diane Sawyer’ Responds To Brian Williams’ Charge Of Goading Baby Jude: Video (From Deadline TV. 5 March 2014, 5:58 PM, PST)