So, the 33rd Annual Razzie Awards nominations have been announced, and surprise, surprise, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" received the most noms! On any previous given year, I would have agreed. But I felt that the last "Twilight" is actually the best of the franchise!
"Twilight" received 11 nominations out of 10 categories (the film received two nominations in the worst screen couple category) followed by Adam Sandler's "That's My Boy" with 8 nominations, and "Battleship" with 7 nods. We'll see the big winner, or is it big loser (?), on the night before the Oscars, Saturday, Feb. 23rd.
Here's the complete list of the worst of the worst according to the Razzies:
The Oogieloves in Big Balloon Adventure"
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II"
Bill Condon - "The Twilight Saga: »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- IndieWire and Chase Team for the Sundance Lounge: See Photos From Day Two of Elizabeth Olsen and More (From Indiewire. 22 January 2017, 12:12 PM, PST)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’: Putin Mocks Trump’s Inauguration (Watch) (From Variety - TV News. 22 January 2017, 11:41 AM, PST)
- No Arrests Made at Peaceful Women’s March in Washington as New Hampshire Police Thank Protesters (From PEOPLE.com. 22 January 2017, 9:51 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart on Donald Trump’s 2012 Tweets About Her: He Was ‘Really Obsessed With Me’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 6:55 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Opens Up About Being Shamed by President Donald J. Trump on Twitter (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 5:18 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Responds to Donald Trump’s 2012 Tweets: He Was ‘Really Obsessed With Me’ (Watch) (From Variety - Film News. 20 January 2017, 3:53 PM, PST)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Exclusive: Jennifer Lopez is 'Head Over Heels' For Drake, Source Says (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 7:47 PM, PST)
- Everything We Know About Drake & Jennifer Lopez’s Romance (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 9:20 AM, PST)
- Megan Mullally Says Madonna Didn't Know the 'Will & Grace' Casts' Names: 'Why Should She, Who Cares?' (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 1:32 AM, PST)