Genie's first appearance back on the air is February 11, exactly 50 days before the 50th anniversary of the daytime drama.
According to Entertainment Weekly, which first reported the news, Genie will begin filming her Port Charles return later this month.
No details were available on how Genie's ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Suge Knight Likely To Be Arraigned Next Week (From Access Hollywood. 30 January 2015, 5:37 PM, PST)
- Antonio Banderas: 'So Proud' Of Dakota Johnson (From Access Hollywood. 30 January 2015, 4:56 PM, PST)
- Roseanne Barr on Bill Cosby Scandal: ‘I Have Hopes for This Great Comic’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 January 2015, 12:43 PM, PST)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- 'The Flash' Q&A: Candice Patton On Reporter Iris (From Access Hollywood. 27 January 2015, 10:04 AM, PST)
- Sneak Peek: The Flash Team Checks Out Dr. Wells' Siiiiick, Mod Home! (From TVLine.com. 27 January 2015, 6:43 AM, PST)
- Bob Bardo, Former Top Exec at Dick Clark Productions, Dies at 71 (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 2:35 PM, PST)
"Port Charles" (1997)
- Gh's Kristen Alderson to Exit (From TVLine.com. 10 January 2015, 6:54 PM, PST)
- 'Baby Daddy' stars to crossover to 'General Hospital' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 7 January 2015, 12:11 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Revenge's New Regular, a Gh Exit, Sunday Scorpion and More (From TVLine.com. 5 January 2015, 11:39 AM, PST)