Die-hard fans of E.L. James' erotic bestseller Fifty Shades of Grey will be pleased to learn that the notoriously steamy pages will be faithfully translated to the screen, says screenwriter Kelly Marcel.
"There is going to be a lot of sex in the film," revealed Marcel to Style magazine. "It will be Nc-17."
Related-- Oprah's Guilty Pleasure: '50 Shades of Grey'
Not only can Fifty Shades enthusiasts look forward to an abundance of flesh onscreen, the novel's scandalously kinky scenes will be preserved.
"It's going to be raunchy. We are 100 percent going there."
While Marcel was keen to share these tantalizing tidbits, she decided to draw the line at the casting of leads Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. In fact, the screenwriter is so dedicated to keeping the project under wraps, she explores some pretty extreme methods out of fear that her top-secret notes may fall into the wrong hands.
Related-- [link=nm »
Similar News Items"The Oprah Winfrey Show" (1986)
- Oprah Winfrey Donates Essence Magazine Dress to Twitter Fan for Wedding (From National Ledger. 9 March 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Legal Woes - Can Oprah Winfrey Get Actress Back on Track? (From National Ledger. 9 March 2014, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- The Highs (and Lows) of Living La Vida Lohan (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 1:35 PM, PST)
- Barbara Walters Rips Russia Today Anchor Who Quit: She's Not ‘A Hero’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 5:36 PM, PST)
- Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Walters Upset With ABC The View Wasn't Represented at 2014 Oscars: It's "a Crying Shame" (From E! Online. 5 March 2014, 8:56 AM, PST)
- Does Mary Berry Cooks mark a breakthrough for older women on TV? (From The Guardian - TV News. 5 March 2014, 7:55 AM, PST)
Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)
- Did Fifty Shades of Grey Change Dakota Johnson? (From E! Online. 9 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Steve McQueen paves way for artists to break the boundaries (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 March 2014, 4:12 PM, PST)
- 20 Biggest Movies Of 2015: What Do We Already Know? (From Obsessed with Film. 8 March 2014, 6:55 AM, PST)