The stylish actress showed off not one, but two fabulous frocks while promoting the film in Berlin — which look did you like better? Vote.
Kerry Washington never ceases to amaze us with her all of her different looks while on a whirlwind press tour promoting her latest movie, Django Unchained. The lovely gal keeps the unique ensembles comin’ — and we are adoring them all! While it’s hard to choose not one but two amazing ensembles to wear in one day, the 35-year-old pulled off her frock swap flawlessly. The star donned two beautiful dresses on Jan. 8, and we can’t decide which one she looks better in — can you?
Kerry stunned at the Berlin photocall at Hotel de Rome in a white-and-ivory Louis Vuitton frock from the Spring 2013 collection. To match the dress, she donned a white headband with a cute bow, white Christian Louboutin pumps, and a little black Vince Camuto bag. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- 10 Questions You Probably Have About Guardians Of The Galaxy (From Obsessed with Film. 9 July 2014, 6:43 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan on cinema's "bleak future" and how it will survive (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 9 July 2014, 3:26 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan on Future of Film: ‘It’s Unthinkable That Extraordinary New Work Won’t Emerge’ (From Variety - Film News. 8 July 2014, 4:54 PM, PDT)
Django Unchained (2012)
- New trailer for Terry Gilliam’s The Zero Theorem (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Costume Exhibit Coming To Future Home Of Academy Museum (From Deadline New York. 8 July 2014, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood Costume Lands At The Academy (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 July 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
Kerry Washington (I)
- Academy Elections: Kerry Washington, Jason Reitman Challenge Incumbents (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 July 2014, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Emmy Awards: Five Predictions You Can Take to the Bank (From Variety - TV News. 6 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Costume Stories, This Week: Ray Donovan and Batman (1989) (From Clothes on Film. 5 July 2014, 5:06 AM, PDT)