The stylish actress showed off not one, but two fabulous frocks while promoting the film in Berlin — which look did you like better? Vote.
Kerry Washington never ceases to amaze us with her all of her different looks while on a whirlwind press tour promoting her latest movie, Django Unchained. The lovely gal keeps the unique ensembles comin’ — and we are adoring them all! While it’s hard to choose not one but two amazing ensembles to wear in one day, the 35-year-old pulled off her frock swap flawlessly. The star donned two beautiful dresses on Jan. 8, and we can’t decide which one she looks better in — can you?
Kerry stunned at the Berlin photocall at Hotel de Rome in a white-and-ivory Louis Vuitton frock from the Spring 2013 collection. To match the dress, she donned a white headband with a cute bow, white Christian Louboutin pumps, and a little black Vince Camuto bag. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- In A Valley of Violence Review: A Bloody and Brutal Pulp Western (From MovieWeb. 21 October 2016, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- The Lrm Interview with Ti West & James Ransone on In A Valley of Violence (From LatinoReview. 20 October 2016, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: In A Valley Of Violence (From LatinoReview. 20 October 2016, 7:48 AM, PDT)
Django Unchained (2012)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Eyes ‘Truevine’ and ‘Captain Planet’; Joseph Gordon-Levitt Takes Sci-Fi Picture ‘Sovereign’ (From The Film Stage. 18 October 2016, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Travels To ‘Truevine’ For Jim Crow South Drama (From The Playlist. 18 October 2016, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Mipcom: Rising French Actress Clementine Poidatz on NatGeo’s ‘Mars’ (From Variety - TV News. 17 October 2016, 11:49 AM, PDT)
Kerry Washington (I)
- Everything That Has Happened Since Angelina Jolie Filed For Divorce From Brad Pitt (From Popsugar. 20 October 2016, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Inside Kerry Washington's First Weeks as a Mother of Two (From E! Online. 20 October 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington Welcomes Son Caleb With Husband Nnamdi Asomugha (From Uinterview. 18 October 2016, 3:11 PM, PDT)