From MTV News
Mark Wahlberg just learned which punk is going to try to steal his daughter in "Transformers 4."
"I just hired a great new actor for Transformers 4 to star against Mark Wahlberg," Bay wrote. "Jack Reynor, he is an Irish kid that came to America with 30 bucks in his pocket. Pretty ballsy. Seriously who does that? Anyway I spotted him in a great little Irish movie What Richard Did. This kid is the real deal."
Head to MTV News for a full report on the "Transformers 4" casting.
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Industrial Light & Magic Ups John Knoll to Chief Creative Officer (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 23 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- New international trailer for Grown Ups 2 with Adam Sandler is pretty much what you expect (From JoBlo. 22 May 2013, 5:53 AM, PDT)
- Megan Fox Spotted Working With Weapons On New Mutant Ninja Turtles Set,New Pic (From OnTheFlix. 21 May 2013, 2:40 PM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Three Kings (From Sky Movies. 23 May 2013, 5:21 AM, PDT)
- Resident Evil: Retributions Li Bingbing Signs up for Transformers 4 (From Horror Asylum. 22 May 2013)
- All The King's Horses And All The King's Men Can't Put "Broken City" Together Again (From JustPressPlay. 21 May 2013, 9:35 PM, PDT)
- Subatomic Party Girls #1 Review (From Obsessed with Film. 23 May 2013, 3:20 AM, PDT)
- 'Transformers 4' Adds International Flair (From Airlock Alpha. 21 May 2013, 8:45 PM, PDT)
- Sam Neill Talks ‘Jurassic Park 4′; Not Likely to Return as Dr. Alan Grant (From Screen Rant. 21 May 2013, 5:35 PM, PDT)