From MTV News
Mark Wahlberg just learned which punk is going to try to steal his daughter in "Transformers 4."
"I just hired a great new actor for Transformers 4 to star against Mark Wahlberg," Bay wrote. "Jack Reynor, he is an Irish kid that came to America with 30 bucks in his pocket. Pretty ballsy. Seriously who does that? Anyway I spotted him in a great little Irish movie What Richard Did. This kid is the real deal."
Head to MTV News for a full report on the "Transformers 4" casting.
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Fast & Furious 7 (aka Furious 7) movie review: head-on vehicular hard-on (From FlickFilosopher. 30 March 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Victoria’s Secret Model Joins Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2; Possible Title Emerges (From We Got This Covered. 30 March 2015, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Akiva Goldsman Overseeing More Transformers Films (From EmpireOnline. 29 March 2015, 10:38 AM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' Recruits the La Clippers (From MovieWeb. 28 March 2015, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- ‘Transformers’ – The Future Revealed (From The Hollywood News. 28 March 2015, 12:15 AM, PDT)
- Paramount Planning Multi-Part 'Transformers' Sequel and Spin-Offs (From FirstShowing.net. 27 March 2015, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Megan Fox Admits She "Had No Idea What She Was Doing" in "Transformers" (From TooFab. 30 March 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Paramount is Looking to Create a 'Transformers' Cinematic Universe (From Rope Of Silicon. 30 March 2015, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Transformers: Films Set to Inhabit Marvel Style Shared Universe (From Film-Book. 30 March 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)