From MTV News
Mark Wahlberg just learned which punk is going to try to steal his daughter in "Transformers 4."
"I just hired a great new actor for Transformers 4 to star against Mark Wahlberg," Bay wrote. "Jack Reynor, he is an Irish kid that came to America with 30 bucks in his pocket. Pretty ballsy. Seriously who does that? Anyway I spotted him in a great little Irish movie What Richard Did. This kid is the real deal."
Head to MTV News for a full report on the "Transformers 4" casting.
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- ‘Bates Motel’ Beauty To Play ‘Ouija’ (From The Hollywood News. 9 December 2013, 8:17 AM, PST)
- Olivia Cooke, Douglas Smith Join "Ouija" (From Dark Horizons. 8 December 2013, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Jerry Bruckheimer May Not Be the Right Producer to Reboot All These Jerry Bruckheimer Movies (From FilmSchoolRejects. 8 December 2013, 8:00 AM, PST)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- 2 Guns producer having conversations about a sequel (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 10:53 PM, PST)
- Peter Berg working on a sequel to The Rundown (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 10:45 PM, PST)
- AFI Awards List: An Upscale, Oscar-Friendly Version of the People's Choice Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Weekend Wrap-Up 12/9: Star Trek Writers, Terminator Title, Dinobots, & More (From LatinoReview. 9 December 2013, 7:46 AM, PST)
- Michael Bay Does Not Apologize For Any Transformers Movies (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 1:02 AM, PST)
- Michael Bay Did Not Apologise For ‘Transformers’ (From The Hollywood News. 6 December 2013, 2:19 PM, PST)