Breaking Transformers 4 news has been something of a tricky task. There have been casting rumors flying about, followed by denials from director Michael Bay – though, he reneged on his initial claim that Mark Wahlberg isn’t starring – and a few weeks ago a fake script began circulating, spreading more disinformation as to what the plot involves and which fan-favorite robot characters are appearing (including, several that were not featured in previous live-action installments).
Similarly, initial reports about Nicola Peltz and Brenton Thwaites being cast as the young human leads (Wahlberg’s daughter and her car-racing boyfriend) gelled with the shortlist of prospectives being considered; however, Bay shot down those claims pretty quickly. Thus, we’ve been on radio silence for about a month, as far as legitimate updates are concerned.
Fortunately, Bay himself ...
- Sandy Schaefer
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 trailer attached to Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From Flickeringmyth. 23 November 2015, 11:42 AM, PST)
- On Mubi / Off #1: "Terminal Island" & "Spectre" (From MUBI. 23 November 2015, 8:15 AM, PST)
- 10 Things We Learned From Colbert-Abrams 'Star Wars' Talk (From Rolling Stone. 23 November 2015, 6:33 AM, PST)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Batch Of Clips And Images For Daddy’s Home See Will Ferrell And Mark Wahlberg At Loggerheads (From We Got This Covered. 30 November 2015, 12:07 PM, PST)
- Watch: Will Ferrell Takes A Drunken Free Throw In Clip From 'Daddy's Home' Plus New Images (From The Playlist. 30 November 2015, 9:17 AM, PST)
- Will Ferrell Slam Drunks in This Hilarious Exclusive 'Daddy's Home' Clip (From Moviefone. 30 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)
- ‘The Martian’ Soars to $50.1 Million Opening in China (From Variety - Film News. 29 November 2015, 10:12 AM, PST)
- The Real Top Five Villains of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (From ComicBookMovie. 27 November 2015, 8:20 PM, PST)
- Disc Deals For The Week: Black Friday 2015 (From CriterionCast. 23 November 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)