Today Dimension Films announced another big name that has been added to the Sin City: A Dame To Kill For cast roster, further ramping up the ensemble – Academy Award® nominee Josh Brolin (Gangster Squad, Milk). Brolin will star as “Dwight” in the follow up to Frank MlLLER’S Sin City for co-directors Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller. The part of the “Dame” has yet to be cast.
Dwight is one of the favorite characters from Miller’s books and the 2005 film. In Sin City: A Dame To Kill For, Dwight is hunted down by the only woman he ever loved, Ava Lord, and then watches his life go straight to hell. Chronologically, this story takes place prior to “The Big Fat Kill” (featured in the film Frank Miller’S Sin City) and explains how Dwight came to have a dramatically different face.
Rodriguez and Miller said:
“Dwight is a constant »
- Kellvin Chavez
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- Movie News: New 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Photo; Leo DiCaprio Reteams with 'Revenant' Writer on 'Conquest' (From Movies.com. 8 February 2016, 1:30 PM, PST)
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: February 8-14 (From Moviefone. 8 February 2016, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Dresses as Robin and Makes Out with a Man in Drag During Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Ceremony (From PEOPLE.com. 7 February 2016)
Will Smith (I)
- Sylvester Stallone Offered to Boycott This Year’s Oscars (From The Wrap. 8 February 2016, 12:42 PM, PST)
- Two New Images of Harley Quinn and The Suicide Squad Have Hit The Net (From LatinoReview. 8 February 2016, 9:14 AM, PST)
- First poster for Independence Day: Resurgence (From Flickeringmyth. 8 February 2016, 6:49 AM, PST)
- Kung Fu Panda 3 Nabs the Number One Spot Worldwide for a Second Weekend in a Row (From LatinoReview. 8 February 2016, 5:44 AM, PST)
- Hail, Caesar! is Coens' biggest Us box-office bomb since Intolerable Cruelty (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 February 2016, 3:49 AM, PST)
- 'Kung Fu Panda 3' Repeats Box Office Win with $21 Million (From MovieWeb. 7 February 2016, 11:09 AM, PST)