Today Dimension Films announced another big name that has been added to the Sin City: A Dame To Kill For cast roster, further ramping up the ensemble – Academy Award® nominee Josh Brolin (Gangster Squad, Milk). Brolin will star as “Dwight” in the follow up to Frank MlLLER’S Sin City for co-directors Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller. The part of the “Dame” has yet to be cast.
Dwight is one of the favorite characters from Miller’s books and the 2005 film. In Sin City: A Dame To Kill For, Dwight is hunted down by the only woman he ever loved, Ava Lord, and then watches his life go straight to hell. Chronologically, this story takes place prior to “The Big Fat Kill” (featured in the film Frank Miller’S Sin City) and explains how Dwight came to have a dramatically different face.
Rodriguez and Miller said:
“Dwight is a constant »
- Kellvin Chavez
Similar News ItemsJoseph Gordon-Levitt
- ‘The Walk’ Star Charlotte Le Bon Joins Christian Bale, Oscar Isaac in ‘The Promise’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 3 August 2015, 4:24 PM, PDT)
- Relativity Owes Money On Movies Going Back At Least 8 Years (From Deadline. 31 July 2015, 9:27 PM, PDT)
- MoMA announces Zemeckis retrospective by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2015-07-31 16:20:09 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 31 July 2015, 8:20 AM, PDT)
Will Smith (I)
- Where are the cast of Coyote Ugly now? Here's what happened to Piper Perabo, LeAnn Rimes and the coyotes (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 August 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Jada Pinkett Smith Puts Her Insane Bikini Body on Display Amid Divorce Rumors (From Popsugar. 3 August 2015, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- Will Smith Says He Won’t Be Divorcing His ‘Queen’ Jada; Love Continues to Exist (From Vulture. 3 August 2015, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavigan Redesign The Honest Company Sunscreen Lotion Amid Consumer Backlash (From E! Online. 4 August 2015, 6:33 AM, PDT)
- Mark Consuelos Finally Addresses Justin Bieber's Crush on Kelly Ripa (From Popsugar. 3 August 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Alba Gets Burned by Her Company’s Suspect Sunscreen: Wrap Trends (Video) (From The Wrap. 3 August 2015, 1:50 PM, PDT)