Director Michael Bay announced some casting news for the upcoming sequel “Transformers 4″ via his blog site. Bay also gives a bit of information on the fourth film, saying it will not be a reboot and so on.
Here is what Bay said:
I just hired a great new actor for Transformers 4 to star against Mark Wahlberg. Jack Reynor, he is an Irish kid that came to America with 30 bucks in his pocket. Pretty ballsy. Seriously who does that? Anyway I spotted him in a great little Irish movie What Richard Did. This kid is the real deal.
Transformers 4, is not a reboot. That word has been floating around on the net.
This movie takes place exactly 4 years after the war in Chicago. The story makes a very natural transition, and reason as to why we have a whole new cast. This Transformers will feel very different then the last three. »
- Kellvin Chavez
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Review (From We Got This Covered. 17 April 2014, 4:10 PM, PDT)
- Friday the 13th reboot targets V/H/S director (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 April 2014, 3:16 AM, PDT)
- Bruckner To Direct ‘Friday The 13th’ Reboot? (From The Hollywood News. 16 April 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- MTV Movie Awards Down Double Digits In Viewers & Demo From 2013 (From Deadline TV. 15 April 2014, 7:13 PM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly teaming up on immigration comedy 'Border Guards' (From Hitfix. 15 April 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction - 3 New Photos (From GeekTyrant. 15 April 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Shia Labeouf Only Owns One Pair of Pants—Here's Proof! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Small Time Movie Features Big-Time Stars (From ReelzChannel. 17 April 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Summer Box-Office Forecast: Studio-by-Studio Breakdown (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)