Director Michael Bay announced some casting news for the upcoming sequel “Transformers 4″ via his blog site. Bay also gives a bit of information on the fourth film, saying it will not be a reboot and so on.
Here is what Bay said:
I just hired a great new actor for Transformers 4 to star against Mark Wahlberg. Jack Reynor, he is an Irish kid that came to America with 30 bucks in his pocket. Pretty ballsy. Seriously who does that? Anyway I spotted him in a great little Irish movie What Richard Did. This kid is the real deal.
Transformers 4, is not a reboot. That word has been floating around on the net.
This movie takes place exactly 4 years after the war in Chicago. The story makes a very natural transition, and reason as to why we have a whole new cast. This Transformers will feel very different then the last three. »
- Kellvin Chavez
Similar News ItemsMichael Bay (I)
- 12 People with 10+ Oscar Nominations and No Wins (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2017, 8:07 PM, PST)
- Oscars Shocker: 13 Hours Sound Mixer’s Nomination Revoked (From PEOPLE.com. 25 February 2017, 5:16 PM, PST)
- ’13 Hours’ Oscar Nomination Rescinded After Academy Discovers ‘Telephone Lobbying’ Violation (From Indiewire. 25 February 2017, 3:37 PM, PST)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg Insulting Each other on the Scott Mills show is Hilarious (From TVovermind.com. 26 February 2017, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Patriots Day review – taut dramatisation of the Boston marathon bombing (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 February 2017, 12:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Patriots Day’ 4K, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Release Dates and Details (From TheHDRoom. 24 February 2017, 3:49 PM, PST)
- Sound Mixer Nominated for an Oscar 21 Times Finally Wins for Hacksaw Ridge (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2017, 6:38 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2017: Hacksaw Ridge’s Kevin O’Connell Wins Best Sound Mixing on 21st Nomination (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2017, 6:32 PM, PST)
- The Fate of the Furious: The Rules Have Changed In New International Trailer (From LRM Online. 24 February 2017, 8:38 AM, PST)