Although Eva was unable to make it to the premiere of her boyfriend’s movie, his mom took her place… literally! Ryan’s mom raided her closet for ‘Gangster Squad’ premiere.
At the Gangster Squad premiere in La on Jan. 7, Ryan Gosling, 32, brought his mother, Donna Gosling, as a date. Although his girlfriend, Eva Mendes, wasn’t physically there, she was kind enough to let Donna raid her closet for the special night!
Donna looked beautiful in the fitted frock and and black pumps! She wore her hair down and looked amazing latched onto Ryan’s arm! In an interview with Us Weekly, Donna said, “I’m wearing Eva Mendes. She let me raid her closet.” The two beauties must be pretty tight for Eva to lend out her clothes! A source once told Us Weekly, “Donna and Eva get along really, really well. Donna wants Ryan to settle down »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRyan Gosling
- The Bachelorette Has A Winner! Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Choose Nick Viall Or Shawn Booth? (From E! Online. 27 July 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Mister Fincher and Monsieur Dreyer (From MUBI. 27 July 2015, 4:44 AM, PDT)
- All the Times Sandra Bullock Lit Up a Room (From Popsugar. 26 July 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Star Dakota Johnson’s New Movie ‘Chloe and Theo’ Lands Distribution (From The Wrap. 3 August 2015, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Max Martini, Ryan Kwanten to Co-Star in Amazon’s Western Pilot ‘Edge’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 30 July 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Podcast: Reviewing 'Southpaw' and 'Paper Towns', Talking Rubes, Adam Sandler & More (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 July 2015, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- How to Find Out Which Neutral Shade Works Best for Your Skin Tone (From E! Online. 30 July 2015, 6:49 PM, PDT)
- Everything we know so far about Fast & Furious 8: The cast, the plot and latest rumours (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 July 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Agencies Look for New Ways to Brand Clients as Competition Grows (From Variety - TV News. 14 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)