Salma Hayek is one of those blessed stars who looks younger than her age.
At 46, the Mexican-born beauty still has the va-va-voom curves of her 20s. Lucky lady!
Now, Salma is sharing her beauty secrets with women everywhere with the launch of her 100-product skin, cosmetic and hair line called Nuance Salma Hayek.
"I think every woman should be entitled to preserve their youth, no matter what background they came from or what color they are.
And this really excites me," the actress reveals to Healthy Hollywood.
Salma put acting ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsSalma Hayek
- Et Obsessions: 'The Handmaid's Tale,' 'How to Be a Latin Lover' and 'Places' by Lea Michele (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 April 2017, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Celebs Remember Prince on 1-Year Anniversary of His Death (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 April 2017, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Zachary Quinto Mourns Death of Dog Noah: 'In Loving Him I Learned to Love Myself More Fully' (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 April 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
Lucky Lady (1975)
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Snapchats in Bed With Shirtless Channing Tatum (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 January 2017, 4:56 AM, PST)
- Larry Flynt Sued for Allegedly Jacking Casino Name (From The Wrap. 17 August 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts Calls Husband Danny Moder "the Safest Place in the World" (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)