Salma Hayek is one of those blessed stars who looks younger than her age.
At 46, the Mexican-born beauty still has the va-va-voom curves of her 20s. Lucky lady!
Now, Salma is sharing her beauty secrets with women everywhere with the launch of her 100-product skin, cosmetic and hair line called Nuance Salma Hayek.
"I think every woman should be entitled to preserve their youth, no matter what background they came from or what color they are.
And this really excites me," the actress reveals to Healthy Hollywood.
Salma put acting ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsSalma Hayek
- Singer Sues McDonald's for Allegedly Ruining Her Voice (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Grown Ups 2 TV Spot (From MovieWeb. 16 May 2013, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Horror Anthology 'The ABCs Of Death' To Get A Sequel (From MTV Movies Blog. 16 May 2013, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Lucky Lady (1975)
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day With These Lucky Cocktails (From HollywoodLife. 15 March 2013, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Four Studios Targeted in Class-Action Suit Over Home Video Royalties (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 January 2013, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Blu-ray, DVD Release: The Sterile Cuckoo (From Disc Dish. 30 July 2012, 2:41 PM, PDT)