Maybe you can’t kill Wolverine, but you can certainly make him suffer.
Hugh Jackman’s return as Logan the adamantium-clawed hero in The Wolverine (due July 26) takes place in Japan. And it follows the cues of a beloved comics series from 1982, created by Chris Claremont and Frank Miller, which explored the invincible hero’s tangled loyalties and alliances.
If Logan does have a weak spot to explore, it may be his heart. The story involves complicated relationships between him and Yukio (Rila Fukushima), a female ninja who works for crime boss Shingen (Hiroyuki Sanada), who … happens to be the »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Annie's not the same old song and dance for Jamie Foxx (From Cineplex. 18 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- 20 Most Viewed Movie Trailers of 2014 (From MovieWeb. 18 December 2014, 6:18 AM, PST)
- 14 comics from 2014 that should be movies (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 December 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)
- 24 Things We Learned from the ‘X-Men’ Commentary (From FilmSchoolRejects. 22 May 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Sundance: Bryan Singer, Tracy Chapman, Leonard Maltin, ‘Prometheus’ Writer Join Juries (From The Wrap. 9 January 2014, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Logan, Beast, Quicksilver & More Feature In Latest ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ Stills (From The Hollywood News. 9 January 2014, 10:46 AM, PST)
The Wolverine (2013)
- Hugh Jackman in Talks for X-Men: Apocalypse and The Wolverine 2 (From Worst Previews. 18 December 2014, 3:15 AM, PST)
- The destruction in Man of Steel will play a major part in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 3:21 AM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman Teases X-men: Apocalypse and Wolverine 3 (From GeekTyrant. 16 December 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)