The ‘Smash’ star looks fresh and beautiful on the magazine’s February issue—find out all about her beauty transformation over the years!
Katharine McPhee, 28, is quickly becoming one of Hollywood’s hottest stars! The earthy beauty is also coming into her beauty. “Music was pretty much all I did growing up,” she says. “But I loved clothes. On Idol, I was very strategic with my look. I specifically wore very little makeup, did very little with my hair. I wore beat-up jeans and a simple jacket that covered my body up because I knew that viewers like seeing transformation,” says McPhee.
“As a viewer myself, it was one of those things I looked forward to. It’s like when people watch Dancing With the Stars: They love to see the stars lose weight and start to feel confident. So I wanted to create that story—actually to push »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2015, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood's Baby Boy Is the Ultimate Explorer While Hanging Out With Mike Fisher—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- See a New Photo of Simon Cowell's Mini-Me Son Eric -- He's So Big Now! (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets and Fires Back at Global Warming Skeptics—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2015, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis Rocks Bangs and Extensions, Looks Like a Mini-Demi Moore at Zelda Williams' Birthday Party (From Us Weekly. 31 July 2015, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" Live in Concert (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Rocks Long Platinum Blonde Wig, Short Shorts for New Mac Campaign (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Dons Ultra-Short Shorts, Long Blond Hair for New Mac Viva Glam Campaign—Take a Look! (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)