The first thing you need to know about this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! is that Matt Mitovich and I are not drunk.
We’re merely buzzed.
But it’s all for a good cause: We’re celebrating tonight’s triumphant return of Cougar Town (now on TBS!) with the world’s finest “Sauvignon Blanc” and a side of scoop about the show’s first five episodes (hint: cable = more dirty talk.)
And before our hangover kicks in, we also break news about the series finales of Fringe and Private Practice, we preview Once Upon a Time‘s return to Manhattan, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Courteney Cox Accepts Jennifer Aniston's Ice Bucket Challenge - With Ed Sheeran! (From Popsugar. 27 August 2014, 5:56 AM, PDT)
- Courteney Cox Is Back in a Bikini and Still Looking Superhot (From Popsugar. 26 August 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- ‘Scandal's’ Joe Morton, ‘Enlisted's’ Geoff Stults to Join Netflix's ‘Grace and Frankie’ (From The Wrap. 22 August 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Channel Guide Magazine’s Top 10 Fall 2014 TV Shows (From ChannelGuideMag. 27 August 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- My So-Called Life: where are they now? (From Den of Geek. 24 August 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- A sequel to The November Man is already in development (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)