The first thing you need to know about this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! is that Matt Mitovich and I are not drunk.
We’re merely buzzed.
But it’s all for a good cause: We’re celebrating tonight’s triumphant return of Cougar Town (now on TBS!) with the world’s finest “Sauvignon Blanc” and a side of scoop about the show’s first five episodes (hint: cable = more dirty talk.)
And before our hangover kicks in, we also break news about the series finales of Fringe and Private Practice, we preview Once Upon a Time‘s return to Manhattan, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Quantico: Did ABC's FBI Mystery Successfully Recruit You? (From TVLine.com. 27 September 2015, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Howard Rodman Wins Writers Guild of America West Presidency (From Variety - Film News. 21 September 2015, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2015: Nothing About This Show Makes Any Damn Sense (From Rolling Stone. 21 September 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- 11 Signs You're Watching a Shonda Rhimes Show (From BuzzSugar. 6 October 2015, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- Devious Maids' Grant Show Joins ABC's Midseason Thriller The Family (From TVLine.com. 2 October 2015, 6:36 PM, PDT)
- Win Arrow: The Complete Third Season On DVD (From Obsessed with Film. 28 September 2015, 3:55 AM, PDT)