The first thing you need to know about this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! is that Matt Mitovich and I are not drunk.
We’re merely buzzed.
But it’s all for a good cause: We’re celebrating tonight’s triumphant return of Cougar Town (now on TBS!) with the world’s finest “Sauvignon Blanc” and a side of scoop about the show’s first five episodes (hint: cable = more dirty talk.)
And before our hangover kicks in, we also break news about the series finales of Fringe and Private Practice, we preview Once Upon a Time‘s return to Manhattan, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Is Episodes the One Where We Still Get To Enjoy Friends-style Sitcom Fun? (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 June 2015, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Howard Rodman, Joan Meyerson Running for Writers Guild Presidency (From Variety - Film News. 19 June 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Howard Rodman, Joan Meyerson Running for Writers Guild Presidency (From Variety - TV News. 19 June 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Suits Scoop: Scrubs Nurse Is Harvey Specter's New Secretary (From TVLine.com. 30 June 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Taye Diggs Lights Up the Internet in Glittery First Look at ‘Hedwig’ (Photo) (From The Wrap. 24 June 2015, 7:01 PM, PDT)
- HBO’s The Leftovers Season 1 Blu-ray Release Date, Details and Cover Art (From TheHDRoom. 22 June 2015, 9:42 PM, PDT)