The first thing you need to know about this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! is that Matt Mitovich and I are not drunk.
We’re merely buzzed.
But it’s all for a good cause: We’re celebrating tonight’s triumphant return of Cougar Town (now on TBS!) with the world’s finest “Sauvignon Blanc” and a side of scoop about the show’s first five episodes (hint: cable = more dirty talk.)
And before our hangover kicks in, we also break news about the series finales of Fringe and Private Practice, we preview Once Upon a Time‘s return to Manhattan, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Is Courteney Cox dating Snow Patrol musician Johnny McDaid? (From RealBollywood. 11 December 2013, 1:29 AM, PST)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More (From TVLine.com. 10 December 2013, 6:09 PM, PST)
- New Couple? Courteney Cox Spotted with Snow Patrol's Johnny McDaid (From TooFab. 10 December 2013, 3:15 PM, PST)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Jackson RSVP for April's Wedding? (Exclusive Video) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 December 2013, 9:00 AM, PST)
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald (From TVLine.com. 7 December 2013, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions (From TVLine.com. 6 December 2013, 5:50 PM, PST)