The first thing you need to know about this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! is that Matt Mitovich and I are not drunk.
We’re merely buzzed.
But it’s all for a good cause: We’re celebrating tonight’s triumphant return of Cougar Town (now on TBS!) with the world’s finest “Sauvignon Blanc” and a side of scoop about the show’s first five episodes (hint: cable = more dirty talk.)
And before our hangover kicks in, we also break news about the series finales of Fringe and Private Practice, we preview Once Upon a Time‘s return to Manhattan, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Bikini-Clad Courteney Cox Packs on the Pda With Fiancé Johnny McDaid—Take a Look! (From E! Online. 31 August 2014, 2:36 PM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran Draws Star-Studded Crowd to L.A. Show (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 August 2014, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel reunite half the ‘Friends’ cast to read bad fanfiction (From SoundOnSight. 28 August 2014, 8:42 AM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Channel Guide Magazine’s Top 10 Fall 2014 TV Shows (From ChannelGuideMag. 27 August 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- My So-Called Life: where are they now? (From Den of Geek. 24 August 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- A sequel to The November Man is already in development (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)