The first thing you need to know about this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! is that Matt Mitovich and I are not drunk.
We’re merely buzzed.
But it’s all for a good cause: We’re celebrating tonight’s triumphant return of Cougar Town (now on TBS!) with the world’s finest “Sauvignon Blanc” and a side of scoop about the show’s first five episodes (hint: cable = more dirty talk.)
And before our hangover kicks in, we also break news about the series finales of Fringe and Private Practice, we preview Once Upon a Time‘s return to Manhattan, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Cougar Town" (2009)
- FrightFest announces launch titles for FrightFest Presents (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2015, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Courteney Cox's age worries at 51? Not so much (From National Ledger. 24 August 2015, 1:13 AM, PDT)
- The New Age of TV: Is Anything Really Ever Cancelled? (From Variety - TV News. 13 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Rescue Me Vet Steven Pasquale Joins CBS Pilot Doubt in Latest Recast (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 6:12 PM, PDT)
- Robert Rovner Signs With CAA (From Deadline TV. 26 August 2015, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Rayanne of 'My So-Called Life' Is Now the Countess of Devon (From Moviefone. 26 August 2015, 2:25 AM, PDT)