The first thing you need to know about this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! is that Matt Mitovich and I are not drunk.
We’re merely buzzed.
But it’s all for a good cause: We’re celebrating tonight’s triumphant return of Cougar Town (now on TBS!) with the world’s finest “Sauvignon Blanc” and a side of scoop about the show’s first five episodes (hint: cable = more dirty talk.)
And before our hangover kicks in, we also break news about the series finales of Fringe and Private Practice, we preview Once Upon a Time‘s return to Manhattan, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Cougar Town" (2009)
- PopWatch Confessional: I tried to play 'New Girl's fake drinking game (From EW.com - PopWatch. 29 July 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best 'bottle' episodes (From EW.com - PopWatch. 28 July 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Courteney Cox & Johnny McDaid Snag Some New Rings on Ireland Trip (From PEOPLE.com. 28 July 2014, 8:05 AM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Kate Walsh -- She's a Rackstar ... Grabs Boobs at Disneyland (From TMZ. 28 July 2014, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Audra McDonald, Tony Awards Winner and Private Practice Actress, Opens Up About Past Suicide Attempt During College (From Us Weekly. 25 July 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- New poster and trailer for The November Man starring Pierce Brosnan (From Flickeringmyth. 24 July 2014, 12:58 AM, PDT)