Sean Lowe, a former suitor on The Bachelorette, is this season's lead on The Bachelor. Will the likable entrepreneur continue to win over viewer hearts and help the ratings? Will this show ever be cancelled? We'll have to watch and see.
Here are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The Bachelor is going to be cancelled or renewed for season 18.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 2.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 8.50 million total viewers.
Episode 17-13: Monday, 03/11/13
3.8 in the demo »
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- "Unreal" Reality TV (From SneakPeek. 16 April 2015, 2:16 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Details Documentary on Grateful Dead Founder Bob Weir (From Rolling Stone. 16 April 2015, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Dancing With the Stars Week 5 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home? (From TVLine.com. 13 April 2015, 7:36 PM, PDT)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- TVLine Items: Craig T. Nelson's Saving Grace, The Voice Reunion and More (From TVLine.com. 21 April 2015, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Chris Harrison to Replace Terry Crews on ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire’ (From Variety - TV News. 13 April 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Get Your First Look at Kaitlyn and Britt in Action as the New Bachelorettes! (From E! Online. 8 April 2015, 6:03 PM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- See The New "Fifty Shades" Inspired Teaser for "The Bachelorette" (From TooFab. 21 April 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Celebrity Deathmatch Returns, Orphan Black Binge and More (From TVLine.com. 14 April 2015, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- ‘Bachelor’ Star Chris Harrison to Host ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire’ (From The Wrap. 13 April 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)