It's almost time for Emma Stone to get "Amazing" again. Not that she isn't wonderful all the time, but in one week, she'll be back in the world of "Spider-Man," reprising her role as Gwen Stacy for director Marc Webb's upcoming sequel — and she's ready to bring it on.
"I think I am," she tells MTV News. "I think I'm ready."
Click the video below for more on Stone's "Spider-Man" plans, including the ultimate fate of Gwen Stacy.
- Splash Page Team
Similar News ItemsEmma Stone (III)
- How Taylor and Ed Hid from the Cops, and More Epic Party Stories As Told By Your Favorite Stars (From PEOPLE.com. 18 January 2017, 2:08 PM, PST)
- Ellen DeGeneres' Best Movie Spoofs: La La Land, Harry Potter, Fifty Shades of Grey and More (From E! Online. 18 January 2017, 1:38 PM, PST)
- Ellen's Version of La La Land Is a Lot Like Your Ideal Version of La La Land (From BuzzSugar. 18 January 2017, 8:45 AM, PST)
Marc Webb (I)
- Andrew Garfield Explains Why He “Struggled” Playing The Amazing Spider-Man (From We Got This Covered. 27 December 2016, 7:42 PM, PST)
- ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ Producer Marc Webb on Cable v. Network TV and Being Jealous of ‘La La Land’ (From Variety - TV News. 14 December 2016, 1:33 PM, PST)
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Trailer: Marvel’s First Footage Is A Blast Of Kick-Ass Fun (From Indiewire. 9 December 2016, 4:15 AM, PST)