Paramount Pictures announced that Gimbal. context awareness technologies will be used to deliver exclusive content and advanced real world game experiences for the .Star Trek Into Darkness. application based on the upcoming movie from J.J. Abrams.
These cutting edge technologies are being showcased in a never before-seen way and will enable users to automatically engage with a wealth of movie related materials by utilizing their real-life surroundings to auto-complete integrated missions by employing audio scan, geo-location recognition, and image recognition functionality powered by Qualcomm Vuforia. The .Star Trek Into Darkness. app will launch at the end of January.
During the second quarter of the big game, the app will allow users the ability to unlock the first of many surprises during the airing of the .Star Trek Into Darkness. tv-spot, making this one of the most unique and interactive apps ever created for a movie. As a bonus, users who »
- Michelle McCue
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- Movie Review – Star Trek Beyond (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- The Current Debate: What "Star Trek Beyond" Learns From TV (From MUBI. 27 July 2016, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars Set Accident Could Have Killed Harrison Ford Claims Court Case (From MovieWeb. 26 July 2016, 1:51 PM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Films of 1986; Aliens Hits The 30 Year Mark (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 July 2016, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Paramount TV Names Eben Davidson Svp of Development (From Variety - TV News. 27 July 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- EU accepts Paramount concessions in pay-tv probe (From ScreenDaily. 27 July 2016, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- Star Trek: was Cumberbatch supposed to be Gary Mitchell? (From Den of Geek. 27 July 2016, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Girl on the Train’ Trailer: Emily Blunt & Justin Theroux Star In Mysterious Relationship Thriller (From Indiewire. 18 July 2016, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, Homeland, The 100, Once, Tvd, Younger, The Mindy Project and More (From TVLine.com. 15 July 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)