Born in Hollywood, Ellis began working in the film industry as a stuntman in his late teens. He was promoted as stunt coordinator in the 1981 and worked on over 70 films in a 20-year span, including Scarface, Lethal Weapon, and Fatal Attraction.
After working his way up to becoming an assistant director, Ellis then directed his first film in 1996 with Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco.
Growing up in the water as a junior pro surfer, his most recent project was the underwater horror film Shark Night. Amongst a slew of his upcoming unreleased thriller films, Ellis directed »
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- 6 Oscar Season Narratives That Could Shape the Race This Year (From Variety - Film News. 31 August 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Age of Ultron' Blu-Ray Preview Spotlights the New 'Avengers' (From MovieWeb. 31 August 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Designing New Powers Blu-ray featurette for Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2015, 8:26 AM, PDT)
Final Destination (2000)
- "The Flash" Casts Zoom, Gets Garrick Poster (From Dark Horizons. 31 August 2015, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- The Flash: 'Candyman' Tony Todd to Voice Season 2's Nefarious Zoom (From TVLine.com. 31 August 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Flash’ Casts Tony Todd as Voice of DC Villain Zoom in Season 2 (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 31 August 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
Lethal Weapon (1987)
- Joel Silver Sued Over Real Estate, Art Loans (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 August 2015, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- Max Landis Shares His Pitches For 'Lethal Weapon 5' And 'Chronicle 2' Plus Script Pages For 'American Ultra 2' (From The Playlist. 24 August 2015, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson accused of pushing photographer by Jennie Kermode - 2015-08-24 11:25:10 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 24 August 2015, 3:25 AM, PDT)