Born in Hollywood, Ellis began working in the film industry as a stuntman in his late teens. He was promoted as stunt coordinator in the 1981 and worked on over 70 films in a 20-year span, including Scarface, Lethal Weapon, and Fatal Attraction.
After working his way up to becoming an assistant director, Ellis then directed his first film in 1996 with Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco.
Growing up in the water as a junior pro surfer, his most recent project was the underwater horror film Shark Night. Amongst a slew of his upcoming unreleased thriller films, Ellis directed »
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Elementary, Ep. 2.18: “The Hound of the Cancer Cells” is a step back in the right direction (From SoundOnSight. 15 March 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- New Captain America 2,Winter Soldier 16 Minute B Roll Movie Clip Released,New Footage (From OnTheFlix. 14 March 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Grab A Comfy Chair Because We Have Tons Of New Captain America: The Winter Soldier Videos (From ScifiMafia. 14 March 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
Final Destination (2000)
- Zoe Saldana Rubs Her Bump in First New Rosemarys Baby Pics (From Horror Asylum. 14 March 2014)
- Cary Elwes and Jason Momoa to Climb Sugar Mountain (From Comingsoon.net. 12 March 2014)
- The Husband Gets Doored In Latest Teaser (From Twitch. 11 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
Lethal Weapon (1987)
- Six of the Best 21st Century Indie Comedies (From HeyUGuys. 10 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 11:56 PM, PDT)
- 'Bad Ass 2: Bad Asses' Comes to Blu-ray and DVD April 8th (From MovieWeb. 4 March 2014, 11:41 PM, PST)