Born in Hollywood, Ellis began working in the film industry as a stuntman in his late teens. He was promoted as stunt coordinator in the 1981 and worked on over 70 films in a 20-year span, including Scarface, Lethal Weapon, and Fatal Attraction.
After working his way up to becoming an assistant director, Ellis then directed his first film in 1996 with Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco.
Growing up in the water as a junior pro surfer, his most recent project was the underwater horror film Shark Night. Amongst a slew of his upcoming unreleased thriller films, Ellis directed »
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier crosses $500 million at the global box office (From Flickeringmyth. 17 April 2014, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- Win Oldboy on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 17 April 2014, 1:44 AM, PDT)
- "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Prequel (From SneakPeek. 16 April 2014, 8:05 PM, PDT)
Final Destination (2000)
- Tony Todd and Cassandra Scerbo Suffer from Haunting Agoraphobia (From Dread Central. 16 April 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- NBC Reveal First Official Trailer for Rosemarys Baby Mini-Series (From Horror Asylum. 15 April 2014)
- TentSquare Officially Launches (From Dread Central. 14 April 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
Lethal Weapon (1987)
- The Expendables 3 behind-the-scenes images featuring Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Ford, Lundgren, Statham and Banderas (From Flickeringmyth. 16 April 2014, 4:21 AM, PDT)
- New cast photo for The Expendables 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 15 April 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Maverick (From Sky Movies. 8 April 2014, 1:50 AM, PDT)