Born in Hollywood, Ellis began working in the film industry as a stuntman in his late teens. He was promoted as stunt coordinator in the 1981 and worked on over 70 films in a 20-year span, including Scarface, Lethal Weapon, and Fatal Attraction.
After working his way up to becoming an assistant director, Ellis then directed his first film in 1996 with Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco.
Growing up in the water as a junior pro surfer, his most recent project was the underwater horror film Shark Night. Amongst a slew of his upcoming unreleased thriller films, Ellis directed »
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- ‘Red Band Society's’ Octavia Spencer Reveals How Samuel L. Jackson Taught Her to Cry On-Camera (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 September 2014, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Meet the Comicbook Heroes Battling for Control of Fall TV (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- New Avengers 2,Age Of Ultron Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Marvel & Disney Pictures (From OnTheFlix. 16 September 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)
Final Destination (2000)
- Hollywood Still Knows 'What You Did Last Summer' (From LatinoReview. 16 September 2014, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- Beauty vs Beast: American Beauty vs American Beast (From FilmExperience. 15 September 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Release Details for Candyman Soundtrack on Vinyl and Cassette (From DailyDead. 12 September 2014, 8:38 AM, PDT)
Lethal Weapon (1987)
- Alec Baldwin and Danny Glover to star together in sci-fi film Andron (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 12 September 2014, 7:51 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin and Danny Glover Join Sci-Fi Thriller 'Andron' (From MovieWeb. 12 September 2014, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- Tiff 2014 Review – Big Game (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 6 September 2014, 7:11 PM, PDT)