For the second part of our Evil Dead set visit in Auckland, New Zealand, we had a busy but incredible day in store for us where we spent most of of our time on a particular soundstage.
What we ended up watching was some of the events in Evil Dead's insane third act going down, which included one character repeatedly saying "One More Soul to Rise…" for each take and eventually being set on fire (cool!), which got us wondering- Just who in the hell is still left to rise beyond these poor kids trapped inside this cabin? We needed answers, and thankfully writer/director Fede Alvarez and producer Robert Tapert (who's been connected to the franchise since Sam Raimi's 1981 original) were on hand to answer those questions and more for us.
Related Story: Evil Dead Set Visit Report Part One: Production Design, Special Effects, Incorporating Iconic Moments »
Similar News ItemsSam Raimi
- Round-Up: Trick ’r Treat Cake Pop Sam Print from Cavity Colors, Gehenna – Where Death Lives Kickstarter Campaign, Stigmata Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 24 March 2015, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Watch Poltergeist teaser: A whole new generation is haunted (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 March 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)
- Video Round-Up: Poltergeist, Salem, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Scream Queens (From DailyDead. 20 March 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Macross Cynicism Pause | Sony Pushes for Robotech Movie (From Boomtron. 26 March 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Lazarus comic picked up by Legendary TV (From Den of Geek. 25 March 2015, 2:31 AM, PDT)
- New images from the ‘Poltergeist’ redux (From Blogomatic3000. 24 March 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Making a killing by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 27 March 2015, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- BBC Films Celebrates Its 25th Birthday (From Thompson on Hollywood. 26 March 2015, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- An Infection is Coming to Screens this April with Strange Blood! (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 25 March 2015, 1:54 PM, PDT)