For the second part of our Evil Dead set visit in Auckland, New Zealand, we had a busy but incredible day in store for us where we spent most of of our time on a particular soundstage.
What we ended up watching was some of the events in Evil Dead's insane third act going down, which included one character repeatedly saying "One More Soul to Rise…" for each take and eventually being set on fire (cool!), which got us wondering- Just who in the hell is still left to rise beyond these poor kids trapped inside this cabin? We needed answers, and thankfully writer/director Fede Alvarez and producer Robert Tapert (who's been connected to the franchise since Sam Raimi's 1981 original) were on hand to answer those questions and more for us.
Related Story: Evil Dead Set Visit Report Part One: Production Design, Special Effects, Incorporating Iconic Moments »
Similar News ItemsSam Raimi
- The Last of Us movie: 9 things we learned at Comic-Con (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 July 2014, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- What The Evil Dead needs to do to work as a TV series (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 July 2014, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- Bruce Campbell Confirms He Will Star in Evil Dead Series (From GeekTyrant. 29 July 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Shawshank and Green Mile Filmmaker to Direct - and Write? - Swath Prequel (From Alt Film Guide. 31 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Comics Legend Brian Michael Bendis on Guardians of the Galaxy, Sexism, and Making a Nonwhite Spider-Man (From Vulture. 31 July 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Alex Kurtzman to Launch the Monster Cinematic Universe with 'Mummy' (From LatinoReview. 31 July 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Letters: Sequels, comments, mystery TV show and lamp (From Den of Geek. 31 July 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Reveals the Hardest Part of His Breakup with Kristen Stewart (From PEOPLE.com. 31 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Reveals the Hardest Part of His Breakup with Kristen Stewart (From PEOPLE.com. 31 July 2014, 9:55 AM, PDT)