For the second part of our Evil Dead set visit in Auckland, New Zealand, we had a busy but incredible day in store for us where we spent most of of our time on a particular soundstage.
What we ended up watching was some of the events in Evil Dead's insane third act going down, which included one character repeatedly saying "One More Soul to Rise…" for each take and eventually being set on fire (cool!), which got us wondering- Just who in the hell is still left to rise beyond these poor kids trapped inside this cabin? We needed answers, and thankfully writer/director Fede Alvarez and producer Robert Tapert (who's been connected to the franchise since Sam Raimi's 1981 original) were on hand to answer those questions and more for us.
Related Story: Evil Dead Set Visit Report Part One: Production Design, Special Effects, Incorporating Iconic Moments »
Similar News ItemsSam Raimi
- ‘The Last Of Us’ Video Game Officially Heading To The Big Screen (From The Hollywood News. 8 March 2014, 2:27 AM, PST)
- 'Last Of Us' Movie: Who Should Play Ellie? (From MTV Movie News. 7 March 2014, 10:37 AM, PST)
- Sam Raimi To Produce The Last of Us Movie (From Beyond Hollywood. 7 March 2014, 8:35 AM, PST)
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2': Becoming Peter Parker Featurette (From MovieWeb. 7 March 2014, 5:52 PM, PST)
- Three clips from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 narrated by Stan Lee (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 3:53 PM, PST)
- Major Plot Details Revealed in New Clips from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From HeyUGuys. 7 March 2014, 12:51 PM, PST)
- 8 great comic book movies with no superheroes in sight (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 March 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Top 200 Most Anticipated Films for 2014: #11. Todd Haynes’ Carol (From ioncinema. 6 March 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)
- Top 200 Most Anticipated Films for 2014: #12. David Cronenberg’s Maps to the Stars (From ioncinema. 6 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)