"Starting off the year with a new fiancé, @bluehamilton. A great way to kick off 2013!," along with the photo below of Hamilton.
Dallas' sexuality had been the topic of speculation for several years. He was spotted out with Jonathan Bennett of "Mean Girls" in 2009 and the rumors were swirling, but Dallas had never officially come out until now.
Brandon "Blue" Hamilton, the fiance, is a musician who has producing and writing credits on Justin Bieber's "All I Want Is You" and "Born to Be Somebody." Dallas can next be seen in "Thunder Road," which is about three soldiers returning from duty in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Selena Gomez Drops An F-Bomb At Jingle Ball — Watch The Video (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 2:46 PM, PST)
- Cailin Russo Wonders What Selena Gomez Was Thinking - Justin Bieber Kiss Excites Model (From National Ledger. 8 December 2013, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber, George Clooney & More: Celebs Caught Cleavage-Peeping (From HollywoodLife. 8 December 2013, 5:45 AM, PST)
ABC Family [us]
- 'Holidaze's' Jennie Garth: 'There's a few twists' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 8 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More (From TVLine.com. 8 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Ouija Conjures Up Olivia Cooke And Douglas Smith For Leads (From We Got This Covered. 6 December 2013, 9:22 PM, PST)
Mean Girls (2004)
- LiLo flees hotel after cops enquire about Hilton's 'bother bashing' (From RealBollywood. 7 December 2013, 10:27 PM, PST)
- Even the Elf on the Shelf Is Into "Wrecking Ball" (From BuzzSugar. 7 December 2013, 3:05 AM, PST)
- 7 Fetch Mean Girls Spinoff Movies We Need Immediately (From Cinema Blend. 6 December 2013, 4:55 PM, PST)